Re: [情報] Bryant's Nike commercial to debut Th …

看板KobeBryant作者 (Beweisverbote)時間18年前 (2006/02/09 17:56), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
那我獻醜一下 原文來自SI NEW YORK (AP) -- Pleased with his play on the court, Nike is ready to test Kobe Bryant's ability as a salesman. Bryant's first televised ad with the shoe company will debut during NBA programming Thursday night, more than 2 1/2 years after he signed an endorsement deal with the sneaker company in the summer of 2003. Soon after he struck the deal with Nike, Bryant was charged with sexual assault. 因為滿意他在球場上的表現,Nike已經準備好測試Kobe當推銷員的能力。 在Kobe與球鞋公司於03年的夏季簽了合約後,隔了約2年半後,Kobe的第一支球鞋電視廣 告將在週四晚間NBA節目中初次露面。(因為簽約不久就發生了某件事) The ad coincides with the release of the Zoom Kobe I sneaker Saturday and seeks to capitalize on the renewed popularity of Bryant. Interest in the Los Angeles Lakers star has been the on rise this season, especially after his 81-point game last month, the second-highest total in NBA history. 這支廣告的播送跟ZK 1的週六上市明顯有巧合,欲利用Kobe復甦的人氣。亦與此位湖人隊 的球星本季的崛起,特別是在上個月他拿了NBA歷史上的第二高分-81分有關係。 "Kobe's inclusion in marketing and promotional material is an acknowledgment of his elevated level of sports performance," Nike said in a statement. Kobe於行銷上的內含物及可推銷的材料是對他在運動表現上崇高等級的一種承認,Nike聲 明如是。(這句我翻的很....) The commercial shows Bryant shooting free throws, then doing other drills. His voice narrates, 'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." 這廣告內容就是Kobe在罰球及做其他的練習,然後他的聲音開始陳述故事: "愛我或恨我,那總是一體兩面的,恨我的比賽、恨我神氣活現的樣子、恨我的後仰跳投 、我的饑渴。恨我是個老鳥、一個冠軍,恨吧!用你的心去恨吧!而且恨我因為同樣的理 由被愛!" The theme of the ad seems to play off the fact that Bryant, though long one of the NBA's best players, has never enjoyed total acceptance from fans. "I expect the same reaction I normally get -- some people will like it and some people won't," Bryant said. "It's truthful. I think it's important to do ads that are not as we know ads are usually done. This one is one that is true to form. It is real, it is honest. We're not selling an image. It's not like we're trying to polish my image or clean it up." 這廣告的主題似乎要假裝一個事實,就是Kobe,雖然是長期以來NBA中最好的球員之一, 但從來沒有享受被球迷所完全接受。 "我預期會有一樣的回應啦-有些人會喜歡而有些人則否(如F…..)" Kobe說 "那是很真實 的,我想把廣告做得跟平常我們所認知的不同是很重要的,這一支廣告就一如往常。它是 真實的、誠實的,我們不是要賣形象。這也不像是我們要試著漂白我。" Bryant was booed near his hometown when the 2002 All-Star game was in Philadelphia, and was viewed by many as the driving force behind the breakup of the Lakers because of his feud with Shaquille O'Neal. His image took a major hit when he was accused of sexual assault by a woman in June 2003 at a Colorado hotel. The criminal trial fell apart when the woman refused to testify, and a settlement was reached in the civil suit. 當2002年的明星賽在費城舉行時,Kobe卻在他的家鄉被噓。且因為他跟O'neal之間的爭吵 而被許多人視為湖人分解的推力。 他的形象更因為他在03年6月被一名女子控訴於Colorado hotel性侵害而遭受重大打擊, 此件刑事審判因女子不願作證而終止,而民事上則達成和解。 Though Bryant lost endorsements with McDonald's and Nutella as a result, Nike kept him under contract, though the company didn't use him until a print ad last summer. "He's part of the Nike group of athletes that endorse our product," said Rodney Knox, Nike's director of communications for basketball. "There's been no change. Our relationship with Kobe has remained intact." 雖然Kobe弄丟了跟麥當勞及Nutella(食品業者)的合約,Nike仍然跟他保持簽約,雖然這 間吸血公司(鞋子越來越貴是怎樣,AJ21定價6000,ZK1定價4750,還只相隔一週上市)也 沒用他,直到去年夏季的平面廣告。 "他是替我們產品背書的運動員團隊的一份子"Rodney Knox,Nike的籃球公關主任說"沒有 任何變化,我們的關係仍舊完整無缺" Bryant was asked recently how he thought he was viewed by fans. "I think they're seeing a person who's determined, who's focused on being one of the best basketball players and is trying to elevate his team to get back to that elite status," he said. "Despite whatever challenges, mountains and obstacles were in his way, he's been able to overcome it and continue to battle through it. "And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that cross up and carry it." Kobe最近被問到他認為球迷是怎麼看待他的, "我想….他們在看到一個有決心,一個專注在成為最好的籃球員之一且試著要去提升他的 球隊回到精英狀態的人"Kobe說(你完完全全說出我心裡的話了,Kobe) "不管有任何挑戰、山峰或障礙擋在他的路上,他都人擋殺人、佛擋殺佛、牆擋撞毀牆" "每個人都有他們自己的十字架(應可指苦難或磨難)要去背負,我的跟這裡其他人的沒兩 樣(大哥,我戶頭剩NTD8元,你的應該是USD8000萬吧?)但我們都有我們自己的,重點是 檢起來且帶著它"(嗯…8元繼續撐下去就是了) -- 看到Kobe的發言...that's why I love you,love this game... -- ╔══════════════════════════════════════╗ ║▊████◣███◣██by cA sh Φ oN ly by║ ║█◤█▅▊█▊█▊█▊█ ╯╰ —''丰@≡@ ║█◣███◣▊██◣▊█︹◢ █◤ ◣皿◢ 假║ ║▊██▅▊███▊███ g a y◤b 逼║ ╚══════════════════════════════════════╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.73.244

02/09 18:01, , 1F
推推.@@...Kerokerokerokerokero
02/09 18:01, 1F

02/09 18:53, , 2F
人擋殺人、佛擋殺佛、牆擋撞毀牆
02/09 18:53, 2F

02/09 19:38, , 3F
4750 orz 我放棄了 買件切爾西球衣比較實際
02/09 19:38, 3F

02/09 22:55, , 4F
第一雙ZK1明星賽版我應該確定會跟Kobe一同入手吧 XD
02/09 22:55, 4F