Re: [情報] Bryant's Nike commercial to debut Th …

看板KobeBryant作者 ( Carpe Diem)時間18年前 (2006/02/09 17:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《mikehu (我搞不懂為什麼 好煩)》之銘言: : 我是從這邊看到新聞的,有興趣的板友可以去看看 : http://0rz.net/2b124 : 廣告在美國時間星期四首播,不知道台灣什麼時候可以看到? : 廣告內容是Kobe在練習罰球和一些投籃動作 : 廣告的口白是Kobe自己說的: : "Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my : swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. : Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the : exact same reasons." : 我個人是認為這段話似乎有些倒反的口氣在 : 不管別人是怎麼樣的看待Kobe,他還是做自己最熱愛的事 : 當然,有些人對他著迷,但是也一定會有人對他憎恨 : Kobe選擇不去理會外界的紛擾,專心達成自己的目標 : 這段廣告完完整整的表達出Kobe的心境,呈現出最真實的Kobe : Kobe提到他對這段廣告的看法: : "I expect the same reaction I normally get -- some people will like it and : some people won't," Bryant said. "It's truthful. I think it's important to do : ads that are not as we know ads are usually done. This one is one that is : true to form. It is real, it is honest. We're not selling an image. It's not : like we're trying to polish my image or clean it up." : 另外Kobe被問到當球迷在看待他時,他本身的想法是什麼的時候 : 我覺得他的回答真的很不錯,要是換做是我也會這樣回答XD : 希望大家能仔細的看一下這段回答 : "I think they're seeing a person who's determined, who's focused on being one : of the best basketball players and is trying to elevate his team to get back : to that elite status," he said. "Despite whatever challenges, mountains and : obstacles were in his way, he's been able to overcome it and continue to : battle through it. : "And everybody has their own crosses to bear. Mine isn't different from : anybody else's here but we all have our crosses. The point is to pick that : cross up and carry it." : 這些大概就是這篇新聞的重點 : 原諒我沒有翻譯,因為我可能翻不出原來的意思吧... : by the way, 恭喜湖人今天終於止敗了 : 看到Kobe如此認真的對待籃球, : 我相信他的熱情,不只是他的隊友,連支持Kobe的我們應該都能感受到吧 : 大家一起加油吧! :) 這段指的是每個人都有他自己的十字架要背, 而他的也不會與其他人不同. 這邊大概要有點基督教背景的人才會比較了解他這話的意思. 大意就是每 個人都會遇到自己的艱難與障礙, 而阿鼻認為重點是要勇於面對他, 扛起 來往前行. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.87.18
文章代碼(AID): #13wmgd4p (KobeBryant)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13wmgd4p (KobeBryant)