Re: [外電] 關於林書豪對於melo跟阿罵回歸問題

看板Knicks作者 (火焰之舞)時間12年前 (2012/02/13 21:49), 編輯推噓17(1701)
留言18則, 17人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《lest83 (lest83)》之銘言: : 標題: [外電] 關於林書豪對於melo跟阿罵回歸問題 : 時間: Mon Feb 13 20:25:31 2012 : : Jeremy: Melo, Amar’e returns not chemistry problem 書豪: 甜瓜跟阿罵的回歸沒問題的啦! : It is the elephant in the Knicks locker room. : What happens to their season-high five-game winning streak, what happens to “ : Linsanity,’’ what happens to their perfect team chemistry created by : minimum-wage role players when the Knicks’ two superstars return tomorrow in : Toronto. 這是顯而易見但大家避而不談的話題... 尼克隊在林書豪這位最低薪資球員帶領下, 產生完美化學效應而創造出來的五連勝, 在尼克隊明日對戰暴龍隊時將面臨兩位球星回歸時帶來的問題 : Jeremy Lin, the Knicks’ new point-guard phenomenon, said there is no reason : to worry in the long term, and he believes the team’s level of play with Amar : ’e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony could be “crazy.’’ 書豪說: 長期來說根本不用擔心, 跟他們打球會提升全隊的等級到"狂戰士" : The fairy-tale plot thickens as Stoudemire, after taking a week to mourn his : brother’s death, returns to practice in Westchester today and is expected to : suit up in Toronto if he is mentally and physically ready. 童話故事般的情節在阿罵(參加哥哥的喪禮後)可望回歸下, 繼續發展下去 : Anthony, who has been sidelined because of a groin strain, was reevaluated : yesterday, though the team gave no update on his status for tomorrow’s game. : It’s been a week since he suffered the injury, when the timetable for his : return was set at 1-to-2 weeks. 甜瓜因為"該邊"拉傷後在場邊觀戰, 經評估後仍未確定明天能否出賽, 傷勢大概要一到兩周才會好 : “They’re our teammates,’’ Lin said late Saturday night in Minnesota after : his go-ahead free throw with 4.9 seconds left extended the hysteria : surrounding the Knicks. “When they come back, I don’t know how long or even : if there will be an adjustment period, but I think obviously they’re two of : the top players in the league. We just have to find a way to quickly come : together and ride this momentum. 書豪說: 他們是隊友唷! 當他們回歸時我不知道調適期有多久, 但他們都是聯盟裡的球星, 我們只要找到快速合體的方法後乘勝追擊 : “We all come together, it’s crazy. We don’t know how good we’ll be. The : potential is there.’’ 當大家合體時真是太令人瘋狂了! 不知道到時戰鬥力指數會破表到哪... : There are causes for concern as the Knicks’ stars, who combine to make $33 : million this season, reenter the revised picture. The last four games — Lin’ : s first NBA starts — have occurred without either of them on the floor, : except for Anthony playing the first six minutes of Monday’s victory over : the Jazz before getting hurt. 當這兩位共花了三千三百萬美金的球星回到"人事已非"的隊伍來時, 有幾點讓人擔心 這幾場比賽都在兩位球星不在場上時由書豪先發帶領下獲勝 : In Stoudemire’s case, he got off to a poor start to the season, lacking his : customary explosiveness, and coaches left him off the All-Star team. How will : his head be upon his return from a family tragedy? : On the flip side, Stoudemire could fit splendidly with Lin on the : pick-and-roll, just like he soared during his speedball years in Phoenix with : point guard Steve Nash and the first half of last season with Raymond Felton. : Before Lin’s five games of greatness, there were few pick-and-roll : opportunities for Stoudemire and he must share them with raging-hot center : Tyson Chandler. 開季表現不好的阿罵在家庭悲劇下回歸, 是否還能昂首闊步? 但換個角度想, 阿罵可能在書豪帶領下打出PNR的樂趣, 如同以往跟Nash & Felton一樣, 書豪出頭天之前, 阿罵幾乎玩不到PNR, 而且還要跟拳王一起分... : “We can’t wait to see [Amar’e],’’ Lin said. “We miss him a lot. : Obviously it’s tough. I wish he didn’t have to go through [this]. When he : gets back, we’ll be excited to see him. Hopefully playing basketball, he’ll : get his mind off everything.’’ 書豪: 我們都好想念阿罵唷...希望回來後可以讓他玩PNR忘掉悲傷 : The bigger concern is Anthony, whose shooting percentage of 39 percent and : penchant for taking too many shots out of the offensive flow were chief : reasons for the Knicks’ 7-15 start. 大家最擔心的還是甜瓜, 在39%命中率下帶領尼克打出慘不忍睹的開季戰績.. : When he went down, it was Melo’s team. Now it is Lin’s, The undrafted : Harvard point guard has emerged as the key ingredient missing from coach Mike : D’Antoni’s offense. : It was a blessing in disguise that Lin — like Nash — could take command of : the team without worrying about superstar egos. Anthony never has been second : fiddle. 甜瓜下場時, 尼克還是他的, 但現在是書豪的球隊了... 這位哈佛畢業的落榜控衛是冷笑話進攻體系下的關鍵拼圖, 甚至可以無視超級球星 的自尊下掌控球隊, 甜瓜從沒經歷過球隊第二人的經驗.. : “It is what it is,” D’Antoni. “[Lin] took it and we’ll go forward. I’ll : let you write articles about that.’’ 冷笑話: 球 給 書 豪 : Forward Steve Novak, a 3-point shooting machine under the Lin Dynasty, said : Anthony has told him he can’t wait to play in the new culture. Indeed, the : pressure is on Anthony to adjust. 台灣之友Novak: 甜瓜有跟我說, 他迫不及待的想跟大家在新環境下一起玩... : “We can’t wait to have those guys back,’’ Novak said. “We know obviously : how good those guys are. There’s an energy that’s contagious. Those guys : had never played with Jeremy, but Melo is champing at the bit, saying, ‘I can : ’t wait to be back. I can’t wait to be back.’ The biggest thing he can : bring is his energy and playing together.’’ 台灣之友Novak: 我們都好期待他們回來唷...他們最棒了... 而且在書豪帶領下太具有感染力了, 雙巨頭都沒這樣跟書豪玩過 甜瓜真的很想跟大家一起玩...我也好期待(x2), 期待他帶回來的能量 : Stoudemire and Anthony’s presence will mean less playing time for Novak. Lin : ’s penetrating game won’t change. He won’t need to score as much from the : outside with Anthony making hay. 台灣之友的上場時間可能會變少..書豪沒差, 但得分重擔可能讓甜瓜分攤 : When Anthony returns to his role as one of the league’s finest clutch : scorers in the final two minutes, he will have more room to work as Lin draws : defenders on his basket attacks. 當甜瓜這位聯盟關鍵得分手回來後, 書豪幫他吸引防守者注意下更有發揮空間 : “I can’t wait to get them back,’’ D’Antoni said. “We should go up to : another level. No doubt about it.’’ 冷笑話: 我也等不及了...我們要一起去~~~~~~~~~~下一個層級, 你懷疑啊? : There is some doubt, but Chandler said he is more worried about Stoudemire’s : mental health. 拳王: 我比較擔心阿罵的心情 : “I’m more concerned about Amar’e and his mindset,’’ Chandler said. “ : With loss of a family member, and a brother at that, the basketball I couldn’ : t care less about. I’m more concerned how he’ll react, how he’s feeling, : his mindset. We’re brothers and have to be there for him.’’ : : The “Linderella Story’’ hits its first conflict. "灰書豪"的故事即將邁入高潮... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.36.145

02/13 22:00, , 1F
感謝!推!
02/13 22:00, 1F

02/13 22:03, , 2F
翻的好有趣XD
02/13 22:03, 2F

02/13 22:12, , 3F
XDDD
02/13 22:12, 3F

02/13 22:19, , 4F
02/13 22:19, 4F

02/13 22:21, , 5F