Re: [問卦] 焦糖哥哥抱怨:網絡霸凌好玩嗎已刪文

看板Gossiping作者 (minifat)時間3年前 (2020/11/09 07:17), 3年前編輯推噓-2(139)
留言13則, 8人參與, 3年前最新討論串9/15 (看更多)
衝人氣也要有點代價 我想他社會打滾那麼多年 這對他來說應該沒什麼 他讓我產生注意力了 我剛去查一下wiki 第一段自介就是個贏家的姿態 他未來會發展的越來越好 他說抱怨網路霸凌 其實應該心情蠻好的 流量真的很難衝 用錢都沒這效果好 ※ 引述《neiltsang (楚留香雞排)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《Crossmy88 (小八)》之銘言: : : https://imgur.com/DKpOhP8.jpg
: : 焦糖哥哥抱怨:網絡霸凌好玩嗎 : : 我希望各位鄉民 將心比心一下 : : 如果你是焦糖哥哥 你會覺得好玩嗎 : : 是不是該適可而止了?? : 其實焦糖的行為沒有什麼特別的 ted上就有能解釋他為啥要po書 叫大家讀書 : 其實我們可以從這部TED的演講看破其意圖 : 以下就亂翻超譯大概講一下內容~ : How Craving Attention Makes You Less Creative: Joseph Gordon-Levitt : 為啥追求注意會扼殺你的創意? : : First of all, thank you for your attention. : There’s nothing quite like being in a room full of people like this, where all : of you are giving your attention to me. It’s a powerful feeling, to get : attention. : 先謝謝各位的關注(幽默) 在這種空間裡得到你們一堆人的注意很少見 : 而這種得到注意力的感覺很有Power : I’m an actor, so I’m a bit of an expert on, well, nothing, really. But I do : know what it feels like to get attention — I’ve been lucky in my life to get : a lot more than my fair share of attention. And I’m grateful for that, because : like I said, it’s a powerful feeling. : 我是個演員 我的專長是 閒閒沒事(幽默~沒有啦這裡他就自損一下) : 但我的確知道得到注意力的感覺是啥 我很幸運 能夠得到多一些的關注 而我很感激 : 那種感覺真的很讚 : But there’s another powerful feeling that I’ve also been lucky to experience : a lot as an actor. And it’s funny, it’s sort of the opposite feeling, because : it doesn’t come from getting attention. It comes from paying attention. : When I’m acting, I get so focused that I’m only paying attention to one thing : . Like when I’m on set and we’re about to shoot and the first AD calls out “ : Rolling!” And then I hear “speed,” “marker,” “set,” and then the : director calls “Action!” : 但是 還有另外一種有power的感覺 在我當演員時有幸體會 那是一種完全相反的感覺 : 因為它不是源自得到別人關注 而是來自你付出關心 : 當我在演戲時 我很專注以至於只能對一件事情關心 當我準備好後就要開拍 : 然後助理導演就喊說 roll speed marker set action (這應該是在確認各組ㄅ~) : I’ve heard that sequence so many times, like, it’s become this Pavlovian : magic spell for me. “Rolling,” “speed,” “marker,” “set” and “action.” : Something happens to me, I can’t even help it. My attention… narrows. And : everything else in the world, anything else that might be bothering me or might : grab my attention, it all goes away, and I’m just there. : 我聽這句太多次了 這就變成像是古典制約一樣 : 發生了我無法控制的事情 我的注意力縮小 除了我以外的世界都煙消雲散 : 我就專注在那裏 : And that feeling, that is what I love, that, to me, is creativity. And that’s : the biggest reason I’m so grateful that I get to be an actor. : 那種感覺 我超愛 就是創造 而這也是我成為演員如此感激的最大原因 : So, there’s these two powerful feelings. There’s getting attention and paying : attention. Of course, in the last decade or so, new technology has allowed : more and more people to have this powerful feeling of getting attention. : For any kind of creative expression, not just acting. It could be writing or : photography or drawing, music — everything. The channels of distribution have : been democratized, and that’s a good thing. : 有兩種有力量的感覺 一種就是付出關注力 : 另外一種是被關注 當然近年來科技讓我們能感受到被關注的力量 : 不只是演戲 任何其他有創造力的表達都是 可以是寫作 攝影 畫圖 音樂 都可以 : 途徑分布的很廣 這是一件好事 : But I do think there’s an unintended consequence for anybody on the planet : with an urge to be creative — myself included, because I’m not immune to this : 然而 我深信對任何渴望成為有創造力的人 這有無預警的後果 包含我自己 : 因為我也有被影響到 : I think that our creativity is becoming more and more of a means to an end — : and that end is to get attention. : 我認為我們的創造力最終都變成要獲得別人的關注 : And so I feel compelled to speak up because in my experience, the more I go : after that powerful feeling of paying attention, the happier I am. : But the more I go after the powerful feeling of getting attention, the : unhappier I am. : 我感覺要分享經驗的迫切理由 其中一個就是因為 付出關注力越多 我感覺越開心 : 相反的我越是想要得到別人的關注 只會讓人越不快樂 : (中間這裡講說他以前的經驗...部分跳過~) : But if we’re going to talk about the perils of creativity becoming a means to : get attention, then we have to talk about the attention-driven business model : of today’s big social media companies, right? : 要討論創造力變成獲得關注這件事的危險性 我們就要講那些 : 吸引力驅動的龐大社群媒體 他們的商業模型 對吧 : This will be familiar territory for some of you, but it’s a really relevant : question here: How does a social media platform like, for example, Instagram, : make money? It’s not selling a photo-sharing service — that part’s free. So : what is it selling? It’s selling attention. : 這邊就是砲轟IG FB等都是販售關注 然後我們來跳到最後 : Sometimes — it doesn’t always work. Sometimes, I still totally get wrapped up : in that addictive cycle of wanting to get attention. I mean, like, even right : now, can I honestly say there’s not some part of me here who’s like, “Hey, : everybody, look at me, I’m giving a TED Talk!” : There is — there’s, you know, some part. : 演講者說有時候他自己都會陷入追求關注 這種會讓人上癮的循環 : 總結來說 社交平台上表達的東西有很多 有人是商品 有人是直播聊天 : 有人是唱歌 但你聽完這個演講 你會發現任何形式 : 都只是關注的延伸 : 所以為什麼焦糖要秀書本? : 是因為知識ㄉ力量很偉大嗎 probably no 是因為葉配嗎 maybe yes : 但是BUT!!!!! : 最重要的還是讓他從當焦糖哥哥開始 "追求別人關注" 的這個嗎啡已經停不下來了 : 結束掰餔 等等吃早餐~ -- Sent from JPTT on my iPhone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.251.131.8 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1604877471.A.537.html

11/09 07:20, 3年前 , 1F
有經歷過校園霸凌還有跟八卦鄉民互嗆就不怕網路霸凌
11/09 07:20, 1F

11/09 07:20, 3年前 , 2F
不要去回應鄉民的留言 就不會火被點起來
11/09 07:20, 2F
※ 編輯: minifat (111.251.131.8 臺灣), 11/09/2020 07:25:16

11/09 07:26, 3年前 , 3F
霸凌、歧視、言語暴力到處都有,這是人的天性
11/09 07:26, 3F

11/09 07:26, 3年前 , 4F
尤其是網路又有匿名的特性,批評他者更是沒有罪惡感