Re: [今晚] 對你而言的寶物

看板FarRadio作者 (不要說你不知道)時間15年前 (2009/01/19 15:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/11 (看更多)
對我而言的寶物,真的是個很微不足道的東西XD 是每天晚上都會用到的東西, 它就是我的小被被,(有點害羞),它是外婆親手為我 縫製的,每天晚上睡覺習慣蓋著它, 天氣熱的時候可以捏捏它(會冰冰涼涼的), 它被我的感覺是一種安全感! 從有記憶開始,外婆幾乎每隔一段時間就會送上小被被>///< 到現在也還是一樣,它是我的寶物^__^ 我想點James Morrison的You Give Me Something You want to stay with me in the morning You only hold me when I sleep, I was meant to tread the water Now I've gotten in too deep, For every piece of me that wants you Another piece backs away. 'Cause you give me something That makes me scared, alright, This could be nothing But I'm willing to give it a try, Please give me something 'Cause someday I might know my heart. You already waited up for hours Just to spend a little time alone with me, And I can say I've never bought you flowers I can't work out what the mean, I never thought that I'd love someone, That was someone else's dream. 'Cause you give me something That makes me scared, alright, This could be nothing But I'm willing to give it a try, Please give me something, 'Cause someday I might call you from my heart, But it might me a second too late, And the words I could never say Gonna come out anyway. 'Cause you give me something That makes me scared, alright, This could be nothing But I'm willing to give it a try, Please give me something, 'Cause you give me something That makes me scared, alright, This could be nothing But I'm willing to give it a try, Please give me something 'Cause someday I might know my heart. Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart ※ 引述《cat91847 (醉雨@(‧"‧)@)》之銘言: : 每個人的寶物是不一樣的 : 可以是微不足道的東西 像魯夫的草帽(?) : 但因為某些故事 有些理由 它成為你的寶物 : 沒有它 你可能會很痛苦 很難過 : 對你而言的寶物是什麼呢?" : //小喵張開眼睛了 真可愛XD -- 因為喜歡所以期待.. 因為想愛所以等待... mY AlbUm:http://www.wretch.cc/album/vickysecret -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.69.47.1
文章代碼(AID): #19T2_7Yr (FarRadio)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19T2_7Yr (FarRadio)