Re: [問題] win7如何取消安裝starforce?

看板Falcom作者 (浯洞)時間12年前 (2011/12/22 09:02), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
好舊的回鍋... 我也只是大概找了一下: New York State Penal Law: § 156.20 Computer tampering in the fourth degree. A person is guilty of computer tampering in the fourth degree when he uses or causes to be used a computer or computer service and having no right to do so he intentionally alters in any manner or destroys computer data or a computer program of another person. Computer tampering in the fourth degree is a class A misdemeanor. § 156.25 Computer tampering in the third degree. A person is guilty of computer tampering in the third degree when he commits the crime of computer tampering in the fourth degree and: 1. he does so with an intent to commit or attempt to commit or...以下略 簡單來說有人會認為違法就是根基於「對他人電腦或電腦資料產生破壞」 所以要告就得有證據 目前幾個看到提出告訴似乎都沒下文 甚至或許連官司都只是謠傳 (可能原本accuse只是私下的指控,中英翻過後就誤認為「提告」) 而我也還沒神通到去查美國法院審理資料 小結: 有無違法端看電腦破壞是否屬實且是否有人告它告成功 而目前看來這家公司還活得好好的...so~ 個人經驗: 沒有到嚴重破壞 但starforce容易讓光碟機讀取很吵 而也不是每個遊戲都會這樣 個人感覺是和壓片品質也有關 電腦壽命問題,可能是佔資源吧 大家都知道溫度過高會耗損cpu硬碟之類壽命 starforce在死命偵測光碟機時我想也是一種耗損... 移除麻煩也是事實,不過官網有移除工具 結論: 我不喜歡starforce,但不會硬扣個違法帽子給它 -- I ask for nothing. I can get by. But I know so many less lucky than I. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.180.49.192
文章代碼(AID): #1Eye6a-x (Falcom)
文章代碼(AID): #1Eye6a-x (Falcom)