Re: [Ask ] accent

看板EngTalk作者 (K)時間14年前 (2009/10/15 17:18), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串10/16 (看更多)
※ 引述《Tabrith (t子)》之銘言: : thank you everyone for your tips and suggestions, : i was worried that i might have posted a stupid question XD : there are a lot of foreigners around where i live, so there are : all kinds of accents from different lauguage backgrounds... : i guess my main source of natural english accent sample would be : the television now. : when it comes to accent vs grammatically correctness, : i guess accent is more important when you are out socializing; : and grammar is more important when you are in class XD I'd have to respectfully disagree. Sometimes you might find bad English spoken by a person whose native tongue is Chinese easy to understand because your logic work similarly. But in fact, an indian with a heavy accent about which even Americans complain is usually easier to understand for native speakers, used to all kinds of accents, than a person with, say, California accent but talks like shit, grammatically, that is. But if you're capable of expressing yourself clearly with the help of facial expression and hand gestures, well, good for you. However, it doesn't really mean that the (flawed) language works. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 98.207.178.37

10/15 23:44, , 1F
I agree with this too. But California accent...
10/15 23:44, 1F

10/15 23:44, , 2F
is that true???
10/15 23:44, 2F

10/16 10:10, , 3F
hehe,don't be to picky. It's talk Board, not essay
10/16 10:10, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1ArkZCmd (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1ArkZCmd (EngTalk)