Re: [Ask ] What should I do

看板EngTalk作者 (Bedroom Jockey)時間17年前 (2007/08/15 20:48), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《oceantaferia (寶寶)》之銘言: : I found out that I could understand English papers, but it's hard for me to : translate them into Chinese without dictionary. And when I need to write essays in English, : it's hard for me to translate Chinese to English,too. : How can I improve translating skills ? : How can I write as foreigners ? : ( Sometimes it's very easy for me to figure out the paper is written by : Chinese student or Foreigners without finding out thier names. It's really : very different, but I can't achieve it) : Can someone give me some opinions ? I think it just only matters about the "time" The more you read, the less you may rely on the supplement tools(ex:dictionary) Moreover, i think thanslating english to chinese words by words is not really the point, but to catch the key points is. Also, it takes some time to get used to some complicated sentence structures from some of journal articles.(um..at least to me)..Writing to native speaks may work in certain degree. However, i don't think that's really academic oriented. I do recommend you read a useful tool book called "科技論文英語寫作" by 方克濤 Unlike most of the books u find in the marekts, it clearly points out some of common problems that taiwanese peaopl misuse in an understandable way Wish what i wrote did help u in a way -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.27.239 ※ 編輯: hiphopdog 來自: 218.166.27.239 (08/15 20:50)
文章代碼(AID): #16mlOn_1 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #16mlOn_1 (EngTalk)