Re: [News] Taiwan media sucks

看板EngTalk作者 (旅人)時間18年前 (2006/08/29 09:51), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串6/6 (看更多)
※ 引述《tupacshkur (小狗會飛)》之銘言: : "Chien-Ming Wang is very disappointed about the way the Taiwanese print and : television media has recently handled the personal issue about his background. The invasion of : The invasion of his entire family's privacy caused tremendous stress and : discomfort." As a fan of CMW,I'm really mad at that. : What the hell is Taiwan media doing? : "Due to the stress suffered by my family in Taiwan, I have made the difficult : decision of not accepting anymore interviews by members of the Taiwanese : media until further notice."he said. : why don't they go die? Taiwan really sucks.. : Everybody stands up, we should support him. : Let's go Wang!!!!! It's a harsh world. I beg to differ. The reason why Taiwanese media did this to him is because they do this to everybody. It's the price of being famous. It's inescapable. You can say because he's too innocent to confront the Taiwanese media. Just take a look at the Taiwanese famous people, how many of them escape the examination from the media? Almost no one. When you are famous, people would look at your goods and bads with magnifying glass. It is just the society. Don't try to create a pure world for Wang. -- ▂▂ ▇▅▆ ˊι ﹍◢  ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ 彌彩妝 Spread Your Dreams Under Your Feet... http://www.backpackerhome.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.245.105

08/29 14:02, , 1F
Ditto!!
08/29 14:02, 1F
※ 編輯: dreamwayfare 來自: 61.62.187.96 (08/29 17:33)

08/30 00:16, , 2F
examination?they are digging shit out of your toilet!
08/30 00:16, 2F

08/30 11:02, , 3F
not if you dump it right and dump it good XD XD
08/30 11:02, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #14yvshMp (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14yvshMp (EngTalk)