Re: [News] Taiwan media sucks

看板EngTalk作者 (好多好多要學)時間18年前 (2006/08/19 08:21), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/6 (看更多)
Can you blame them? Taiwan's news media had been pampered too long for viewers in Taiwan failed to say no to the abomination on TV every single day. Many people are relunctant to change channels and simply stick around with the already crappy channels like the ones from channel 50 to 56 while they give their toungue-lashing in front of the tv set. But it's just useless. The tv station will not cave in and stop doing those nonsense reports and muckraking to brainwash its viewers into some kind of walking dead who come home and zip the remote and watch the tv news till it's time to bed. We people must show the merciless syndicate our determination. I for one stopped watching TV news from those god damnned channels long time ago, because I would rather spend my time doing some things good to me than wasting it on crap. ※ 引述《tupacshkur (小狗會飛)》之銘言: : "Chien-Ming Wang is very disappointed about the way the Taiwanese print and : television media has recently handled the personal issue about his background. The invasion of : The invasion of his entire family's privacy caused tremendous stress and : discomfort." As a fan of CMW,I'm really mad at that. : What the hell is Taiwan media doing? : "Due to the stress suffered by my family in Taiwan, I have made the difficult : decision of not accepting anymore interviews by members of the Taiwanese : media until further notice."he said. : why don't they go die? Taiwan really sucks.. : Everybody stands up, we should support him. : Let's go Wang!!!!! -- But in real life, you're not properly lit and there's no soundtrack. --Jack -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.214.55 ※ 編輯: upyours2 來自: 218.172.206.58 (08/21 10:44)
文章代碼(AID): #14vbcVxq (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #14vbcVxq (EngTalk)