Re: Derrick: life in Taiwan vs Aus/NZ

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/22 23:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/8 (看更多)
Ha ha ~~ I think I make a mistake about the issue of textile industry. I know what you mean but I describe it in the defferent point. I am sorry~! >"< I have the same point with you: the profit is getting lower with time. But I think the small one can't move to China. It is difficult to describe it. I think the capital of small business is not big enough. Almost China companies buy products from another by 6-month check. If the buyer is big, it could have no problem. Unfortunately, the check is usually invalid. The sellers don't receive payment until the Chinese new year. If the seller doesn't accept the condition of payment, the buyer could find another seller. And the worest problem in Chian is the excessive production. They compete with each other by cutting price because of surplus production and therefore the profit of these is also getting lower. However, these companies have no idea of finance. They don't know what problem they face. They usually reinvest their captial to build new factory and equipment and they have no extra moeny to pay their payment. When they perceive they are unable to pay the payment, they cut the price in order to receive more order. Oh~ My God! I describe it more and more complicated. I hope you can understand what I want to mention. My budget is about $1000000 NT. I will learn how to cook so as to decline the food expense. Ha~! Thanks for your suggestion of study abroad. I will follow my heart. You are probable right. There could be only three people chatting here. By the way, I am very interested in what your job and your study. Do you mind sharing that? ※ 引述《demonderrick (Derrick)》之銘言: : I guess we are starting from different point at textile industry. : I agree with you that it is still profitable.. : However, it gets less profitable by time goes.. : That was my point... : All the survied textile company must be big now.. : the small one will either move to China or closed... : so, there is no doubt at your statement whatsoever... : Oh!! I forget you are for graduate school.. : graduate school is much cheaper especially if you go for 1 year program. : well, I must admit that I had a very good life back in states.. : didn't worry about the money back then.. : that is why I said that was what I have spent per year.. : if you must go with a budget... $800000 NTD will be tight.. : but it will still work... anywayz, just follow your heart.. : you know what is the best for you.. : damn, I guess it is only 3 of us are chatting, ain't it? :) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.87.119 ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.139.87.119 (09/23 00:02) ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.139.87.119 (09/23 00:03) ※ 編輯: TINBING 來自: 220.139.87.119 (09/23 00:05)
文章代碼(AID): #13Cij6XH (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13Cij6XH (EngTalk)