Re: Derrick: life in Taiwan vs Aus/NZ

看板EngTalk作者 (TINBING)時間18年前 (2005/09/21 23:02), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/8 (看更多)
Dear Kerry, Sydney seems not to be a nice place according to your description. But I think the environment in Sydney is good, isn't it? I think the reason that the condition of checking replies is not often is that this board is not so popular that there are few peopler browsing or the board is so peaceful that none wants to wait responses so as to debate with another. Maybe you could browse other boards,such as Hate or Sex. You could read the reply as soon as you image. ※ 引述《amepluie (凱琍)》之銘言: : Really? people don't check replies often? I really doubt it~ but anyways : Sydney is average. Such an average city. : It's cool that you've been to NZ. You liked it? : I am from NZ (well Taiwan to NZ to Sydney). : I reckon NZ is the most comfortable place to live in in the whole world. : It's so clean~ so spacious ~ so green.... : Of course a bit boring but it's acceptable. : Taiwan on the otherhand is ... alive. : Everyone seems to be busy @@ : But good place for shopping~~ : Sydney is average (as I've mentioned). : I don't really enjoy life in Sydney so far. : It's not as convenient as cities in Taiwan yet it's not as comfortable as NZ. : Err... personal opinion. Please do not take these seriously. : lala~ feel free to comment. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.232.126
文章代碼(AID): #13CNNeb9 (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13CNNeb9 (EngTalk)