Re: [Talk] Internet Dating

看板EngTalk作者 (似是而非的樂子)時間19年前 (2004/10/05 19:31), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串9/9 (看更多)
Well, I had some experience of making friends online Some are simple friends for easy chat Some are each other had idea to become couple However, for me now, Online chat like that (I mean to have an idea of becoming couple) is just fastfood relationship at all I feel boring to chat with somebody, asking them "where do you live?" "what are you studying in?" or "what grade are you?" I am not good at having a talk with stranger and have no patience to do that, too Leave the MSN, have some boring chat for testing, and then? "Well,I'd better find another person!" I believe "to see is to believe" although I am a girl, I don't refuse to meet people online There are still differences between on line and on life I have met some people on line and I don't keep in touch to them now it's just because the relationship is kind of fastfood to spend too much time on it is a wasting of time i hate the empty feeling ※ 引述《obiter (繼續努力!)》之銘言: : I was talking to someone who said that there isn't a lot on EngTalk board. : As in, not very many new posts each day. : So I thought I'd start a new topic~ ^^ : What do people think of internet dating? : I've thought about it for a while, : because even though there are constantly thousands of ads around, : you never really hear about what happened to those people. : I've never tried it myself, : I think a major reason being that I'm a girl, : and there are too many stories about how dangerous it is, : how there are people posing to trick girls etc etc. : I guess it is dangerous, : because you really have no idea who is hiding behind the ID. : But I still believe that there are genuine people out there though. : And in a world of such technological advances, : why not begin to get to know someone through the internet? : Potentially you can meet so many interesting people that you would : otherwise not meet, : especially for people who are naturally shy, : or have very narrow circles in their everyday life. : Buy anyway, what does everyone think? : Opinions? : Or perhaps stories to share? : Perhaps someone you know had met someone special through internet dating? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.31.130.249

218.169.84.143 10/08, , 1F
Empty feeling...I agree with it!
218.169.84.143 10/08, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #11OeOjz2 (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11OeOjz2 (EngTalk)