Re: [Talk] Internet Dating

看板EngTalk作者 (真男人)時間19年前 (2004/10/04 02:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/9 (看更多)
i have some cyber friends (is that right?) i met them from ICQ or chat room or yahoo match and here everyone i have see just same as the internet. but still have an exception.. the guy doesn't look like the photo he send to me... that is cheat.and i never talk to him after we met. others friends are interested. and we still contact with each other.. that's my story... btw thanks for read this if there has some errors , tell me! cheers ^_^ ※ 引述《obiter (繼續努力!)》之銘言: : I was talking to someone who said that there isn't a lot on EngTalk board. : As in, not very many new posts each day. : So I thought I'd start a new topic~ ^^ : What do people think of internet dating? : I've thought about it for a while, : because even though there are constantly thousands of ads around, : you never really hear about what happened to those people. : I've never tried it myself, : I think a major reason being that I'm a girl, : and there are too many stories about how dangerous it is, : how there are people posing to trick girls etc etc. : I guess it is dangerous, : because you really have no idea who is hiding behind the ID. : But I still believe that there are genuine people out there though. : And in a world of such technological advances, : why not begin to get to know someone through the internet? : Potentially you can meet so many interesting people that you would : otherwise not meet, : especially for people who are naturally shy, : or have very narrow circles in their everyday life. : Buy anyway, what does everyone think? : Opinions? : Or perhaps stories to share? : Perhaps someone you know had met someone special through internet dating? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.181.94
文章代碼(AID): #11O3xVME (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11O3xVME (EngTalk)