Re: a special shopkeeper

看板EngTalk作者 (休息一下)時間20年前 (2004/09/03 13:21), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串7/7 (看更多)
I once had an aquarium when I was growing up. Not too sure why we got one the first place, I think my mum liked them or something. Anyway, we got this huge aquarium, with lots of fish in it. And then the problem was we often go away on overseas trips, And by the time we come back (after a week or two), Some fish would be dead. :( And of course you have to clean it up constantly, and it’s really annoying. I guess the fish are nice to look at at first, But I have to admit that after a while they simply get boring!! Think of it now, those are the only pets that I’ve ever had, But then again, living in apartments, It really isn’t a very good idea to have, say, a dog. Just imagine how much of a nuisance it would be for the neighbors! I guess cats are OK, but we were never that much of a cat fan, Having seen way too many stray ones on our street all the time. I guess having a pet of any kind is really quite a commitment. I do love animals though. ^^ My dream is to own a horse one day! Haha~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.246.2.248
文章代碼(AID): #11D_zBBM (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #11D_zBBM (EngTalk)