a special shopkeeper

看板EngTalk作者 (期待..  ￾ )時間20年前 (2004/08/28 21:33), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/7 (看更多)
I came to a aquarium for viewing my favorite fish last night. The keeper asked me "May I help you?" when I stepped into the shop. After I strolling all the fish globes in the shop, I tried to chat with the keeper in order to build a good relationship between the keeper and customer. When I told him that I would commence to build my fish world after half an year and this period I just wanted to collect some information,,,,,,,,,,,,, the keeper said " Hey, You think too much. Every thing will change in half an year. I think you have more important things to do instead of this one. I recommend you that you had better come here this after you leaving the army." At that moment, I really felt embarrassed. But I still kept a smile on my face and asked some problems about how to keep fish. I have never ever met a keeper like this one. But I felt this guy is a good keeper. He is not the owner who just want my money in my pocket. How do you think? My friends in this board. Umm, I am a little scared of that keeper......Ha ha. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.223.213
文章代碼(AID): #11C8d2tf (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11C8d2tf (EngTalk)