Re: a special shopkeeper

看板EngTalk作者 (回台灣還真孤單...)時間20年前 (2004/08/31 15:37), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《edie (期待..  ￾ )》之銘言: : I came to a aquarium for viewing my favorite fish last night. The keeper : asked me "May I help you?" when I stepped into the shop. After I strolling : all the fish globes in the shop, I tried to chat with the keeper in order to : build a good relationship between the keeper and customer. When I told him : that I would commence to build my fish world after half an year and this : period I just wanted to collect some information,,,,,,,,,,,,, : the keeper said " Hey, You think too much. Every thing will change in half : an year. I think you have more important things to do instead of this one. : I recommend you that you had better come here this after you leaving the army." : At that moment, I really felt embarrassed. But I still kept a smile on : my face and asked some problems about how to keep fish. : I have never ever met a keeper like this one. But I felt this guy is a : good keeper. He is not the owner who just want my money in my pocket. : How do you think? My friends in this board. : Umm, I am a little scared of that keeper......Ha ha. well...just fish, isn't?!!.. even pass by half of year.. i won't think it has a lot changes in fish field.. but anyway, it's the ur hobby .. just up to u .. im also planning to have a pet..:D.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.201.166 ※ 編輯: skyboy 來自: 218.172.201.166 (08/31 15:46)
文章代碼(AID): #11D2gyti (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #11D2gyti (EngTalk)