Re: Guns and Roses

看板EngTalk作者 (原來不是我聰明)時間20年前 (2004/08/04 20:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串9/9 (看更多)
※ 引述《purplemoon (紫月)》之銘言: : Hello, guys... : umm....I just wanna know how many people like GNR here. : GNR is one of my favorite bands. : "November Rain", their famous love song, is sad, touched.... : Its MTV is very, very cool.... : And "Don't cry" is aonther my favorite song, especially when I feel : upset....................... : There are many cool bands in U.S. and U.N. : Do u like Rock? GNR was cool! As most band, they go up, go down and then disappear. GNR is my first rock'n roll band. They introduce the foreign music to me. And then Green Day, Niverna, Pearl Jam, Smash Pumpkin, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Oasis, Blur, Radiohead...all become my collection. After I spend a lot of money to collect them, I found few of them could be called Permanent Hit. Few band can publish a better ablumn than previous one. It disappoint me. Most bands earned a lot of mouey(from me) and glory, but are crushed by drug and alcohol. It hurt me a lot. After my tour of rock'n roll, alternative, brit-pop, techno..., I start to listen to Classic. I think I found something Permanent in Classic. -- TALENT is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of HARD WORK. -Stephen King -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.137.65
文章代碼(AID): #114DWEA3 (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #114DWEA3 (EngTalk)