Re: Guns and Roses

看板EngTalk作者 (紫月)時間20年前 (2004/08/04 00:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串8/9 (看更多)
※ 引述《ilv1984 (哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈ꬩ》之銘言: : i love rock music so much : you know..everytime i listen to this kind of music. : i think all my tired soul come alive. : hahaha~~ GNR is good rock band.i like them as well : now i wanna recommend some rock band : 'simple plan'˙ "LP"˙"vertical horizon" : "trust company" ˙"hoobstank"..and so on... Hey, I love LP, too. "Hybrid Theory" and "Meteora" are very worth to purchase. Nirvana is one of my favorite band. It's pity that Kurt suicided. Do you ever hear "Where did you sleep last night?" sang by Kurt? It made me feel heartbroken......... Suede is cool. Brett's voice is really special. I love Suede most in all Brit-pop band. Of course, there are many excellent bands in Brit-pop, such Radiohead, Oasis( sorry, I don't really love them. Their tune let me think the Beatles.), Blur, and ColdPlay... Bon Jovi....I think they are too famous to introduce. "Always" is a popular love song and touches many people. Evanescence is another cool band. I love Amy's voice. Her voice is powerful and emotional. Cardigans, Cranbarries, No Doubt, Pink Floyd....ha, I can't stop it.. Music is a magic that make our life different. -- 男人要是賤, 女人就該玩。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.172.52
文章代碼(AID): #113y15rH (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #113y15rH (EngTalk)