Re: Guns and Roses

看板EngTalk作者 (cook桑請振作)時間20年前 (2004/08/02 13:00), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
※ 引述《ilv1984 (哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈ꬩ》之銘言: : ※ 引述《purplemoon (紫月)》之銘言: : : Hello, guys... : : umm....I just wanna know how many people like GNR here. : : GNR is one of my favorite bands. : : "November Rain", their famous love song, is sad, touched.... : : Its MTV is very, very cool.... : : And "Don't cry" is aonther my favorite song, especially when I feel : : upset....................... : : There are many cool bands in U.S. and U.N. : : Do u like Rock? : i love rock music so much : you know..everytime i listen to this kind of music. : i think all my tired soul come alive. : hahaha~~ GNR is good rock band.i like them as well : now i wanna recommend some rock band : 'simple plan'˙ "LP"˙"vertical horizon" : "trust company" ˙"hoobstank"..and so on... I'm not quite familiar with GNR's songs, but I have seen their music video on the MTV couple of times. Two of my friends initiated me of rock'n roll and variety kinds of metal; I didn't really listen to them until the beginning of this year. My favorite band is Chilly Peppers, I love the voice of Anthony, and I love the guitar, bass, drum as well. The lyrics and melody of their songs has always inspired me a lot! Few more cool bands: Radiohead, The calling, and 薄荷葉. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.131.251
文章代碼(AID): #113Sfgux (EngTalk)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #113Sfgux (EngTalk)