Re: 大家內心的歌是什麼?

看板DistantLove作者 (噁......)時間17年前 (2007/01/16 02:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串58/58 (看更多)
I don't know, but I believe,That some things are meant to be, And that you make a better me.Everyday I love you. I never thought that dreams came true,But you showed me that they do, You know that I learn something new,Everyday I love you. Cos I believe that destiny,Is out of our control, And you'll never live,Until you love with all your heart and soul. It's a touch when I feel bad,It's a smile when I get mad, All the little things I have,Everyday I love you. Everyday I love you, More!Everyday I love you. Cos I believe that destiny,Is out of our control. And you'll never live,Until you love with all your heart and soul. If I asked would you say "yes."..Together we're the very best. I know that I am truly blessed.Everyday I love you. And I'll give you my best,Everyday I love you... ~~BOYZONE 每一天都愛你。 -- 神未曾應許..天色常藍,人生的路途,花香常漫。 神未曾應許..常晴無雨,常樂無痛苦,常安無慮。 神卻應許.. 生活有力,行路有光,作工得息,試煉得恩勗,為難有賴,無限的體諒,不死的愛。 傻小孩,愛可3度c. http://www.wretch.cc/mypage/alcola3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.226.61.142
文章代碼(AID): #15gyWQzT (DistantLove)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #15gyWQzT (DistantLove)