Re: 選秀結果

看板ChicagoBulls作者 (沒什麼好笑的!這是革命!)時間20年前 (2004/06/28 00:28), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串6/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《Grant44 ()》之銘言: : 官方話 : : Paxson on Gordon: : “Ben Gordon is coming off a championship season at the University of : Connecticut. He can really shoot the basketball and break people down : off the dribble. He’s eventually really going to be able to score in : the NBA. He’ll be very difficult to guard one-on-one and we feel he : will be a very good complement to Kirk Hinrich. We look at both of those : guys as combo guards—they can both handle the ball, get to the lane and : create for other people. That’s going to be a very solid backcourt, and, : when we throw in Jamal Crawford, we feel like we’ll have one of the best : young backcourts in the league.” Ben Gordon今年剛在康乃迪克大學拿到冠軍杯,他有投射能力,也有很好的運球,他未來 也有在NBA得分的能力. 他很難去一對一防守,而且我們覺得他和Kirk Hinrich會成為 很好的良性競爭. 我們覺得他們兩個都是雙能衛--他們都能控球,製造犯規,替隊友製造 機會. 這會成為一個很穩固的後場,再說,如果再把Jamal Crawford加進來的話,我們就 好像有全聯盟最棒的年輕後場. : Paxson on Deng: : “We are extremely happy that Luol Deng was there at seven. He’s a young : guy, who had just one year at Duke. A few years ago he was the second best : high school player in America behind LeBron James. He’s got the work ethic : and the capacity to play at a very high level. It may take him a little time, : but we are confident in the fact that he is a worker and he is going to be a : very good player in time. We look at him as a guy who can make the perimeter : shot, although right now he’s more of a mid-range guy. The knock on him has : always been his athleticism but we don’t see him that way at all.” 我們非常非常高興Luol Deng在第七順位被選. 他在Duke只待了一年,還很年輕. 幾年前他 還是僅次於LeBron James的全美第二高中球員. 他有職業道德[*註:我想他的意思是敬業] 和在高水準球賽中比賽的能力. 或許要花他一點時間,我不過我們對這個事實很有信心-- 他是一個辛勤的人,而且會在一定時間之內成為一個很好的球員. 我們覺得他有三分的能 力,雖然他現在比較像是一個中距離球員. 有人說他的運動力不好,不過在我們看來沒有這 一回事. : Gordon被選的看法 : : “I’m so happy to be playing for an organization like the Chicago Bulls : with such a winning tradition,” Gordon said on a teleconference with media : at the Berto Center on Thursday night. “Hopefully myself and Luol Deng will : be able to come in and uplift the franchise. Luol is a very competitive : player and he’s going to bring a winning attitude, just like myself, to : the team.”Gordon, who is listed at 6-3 but said to play bigger than his : size, will be paired with the Bulls’ top pick from last year’s Draft, : Kirk Hinrich, in the backcourt. "我很高興能在一個像芝加哥公牛這樣有贏球傳統的球隊打球" Gordon這樣在禮拜四晚上 在Berto Center舉行的電話會議上對媒體說. "看來我和Leol Deng都很有希望進球隊盡 一己之力來幫助球隊. Leol是個很有競爭力的球員,而且他帶來了贏球的態度,就像我帶給 球隊的一樣" Gordon的官方身高6呎3,不過據說他的球路比尺寸還大[*這句翻的很奇怪,請 指正] 他會和公牛去年選秀的最高順位Kirk Hinrich成為後場拍檔. : “Those are reasonable questions to ask,” Gordon stated when asked about : and how he’ll fit in with the incumbent point guard. “But I think that : once I get out on the court and show people what I can do that those things : will start to go away.” "這些問題問得很有道理." 當被問到他要怎麼去適應這個現任的控球後衛時, Gordon這麼 說 "不過我想當我上場秀給大家看我的表現之後,這些問題就會煙消雲散了." : If there is one thing he proved while at UConn, it was that he could put : the ball in the hole. Gordon ranks as the sixth all-time leading scorer : in Connecticut history (1,795 points) and is the school’s all-time leader : with 242 three-point goals made and ranks second in career three-point : shooting percentage at 42.3 percent. In addition, he scored 20 or more : points 39 times in his career, topping the 30-point mark five times. 如果他在康大可以證明一見事的話,那就是他能得分. Gordon在校史的總得分排行第6名 (1795分) 還以242個三分球和42.3%的三分命中率高居校史第一和第二位. 此外, 大學生 涯中有39次得分來到20分以上,更有5次超過30分. : “Scoring is definitely one of my strong points,” Gordon said. “It’s : what I’ve been doing for a long time and it’s a role I’m comfortable : with. However I can help the Bulls; that is what I’m going to try and : do. I’m a playmaker, a guy who can [pass and score]. And I think that : is an advantage, rather than coming in and only being a guy who can only : distribute the ball.” "得分當然是我的強項之一," Gordon說 "得分是我很長一段時間以來一直在做的,而且我 擔任這個角色很自在. 不管怎麼樣我可以幫助公牛,這正是我要試著去做的.我是個主控球 員,可以傳球可以得分,而且我覺得這是一個強處,強過當一個只能分球的球員." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.148.238

218.165.155.197 06/27, , 1F
謝謝翻譯~~~看了之後超級期待今年的公牛~~
218.165.155.197 06/27, 1F

218.172.187.40 06/27, , 2F
呵.每年都很期待阿.希望今年真的一飛衝天
218.172.187.40 06/27, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #10tlMRFP (ChicagoBulls)
文章代碼(AID): #10tlMRFP (ChicagoBulls)