Re: 選秀結果

看板ChicagoBulls作者時間20年前 (2004/06/26 05:27), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串3/7 (看更多)
官方話 : Paxson on Gordon: “Ben Gordon is coming off a championship season at the University of Connecticut. He can really shoot the basketball and break people down off the dribble. He’s eventually really going to be able to score in the NBA. He’ll be very difficult to guard one-on-one and we feel he will be a very good complement to Kirk Hinrich. We look at both of those guys as combo guards—they can both handle the ball, get to the lane and create for other people. That’s going to be a very solid backcourt, and, when we throw in Jamal Crawford, we feel like we’ll have one of the best young backcourts in the league.” Paxson on Deng: “We are extremely happy that Luol Deng was there at seven. He’s a young guy, who had just one year at Duke. A few years ago he was the second best high school player in America behind LeBron James. He’s got the work ethic and the capacity to play at a very high level. It may take him a little time, but we are confident in the fact that he is a worker and he is going to be a very good player in time. We look at him as a guy who can make the perimeter shot, although right now he’s more of a mid-range guy. The knock on him has always been his athleticism but we don’t see him that way at all.” Gordon被選的看法 : “I’m so happy to be playing for an organization like the Chicago Bulls with such a winning tradition,” Gordon said on a teleconference with media at the Berto Center on Thursday night. “Hopefully myself and Luol Deng will be able to come in and uplift the franchise. Luol is a very competitive player and he’s going to bring a winning attitude, just like myself, to the team.”Gordon, who is listed at 6-3 but said to play bigger than his size, will be paired with the Bulls’ top pick from last year’s Draft, Kirk Hinrich, in the backcourt. “Those are reasonable questions to ask,” Gordon stated when asked about and how he’ll fit in with the incumbent point guard. “But I think that once I get out on the court and show people what I can do that those things will start to go away.” If there is one thing he proved while at UConn, it was that he could put the ball in the hole. Gordon ranks as the sixth all-time leading scorer in Connecticut history (1,795 points) and is the school’s all-time leader with 242 three-point goals made and ranks second in career three-point shooting percentage at 42.3 percent. In addition, he scored 20 or more points 39 times in his career, topping the 30-point mark five times. “Scoring is definitely one of my strong points,” Gordon said. “It’s what I’ve been doing for a long time and it’s a role I’m comfortable with. However I can help the Bulls; that is what I’m going to try and do. I’m a playmaker, a guy who can [pass and score]. And I think that is an advantage, rather than coming in and only being a guy who can only distribute the ball.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.113.185

218.168.169.127 06/25, , 1F
不是聽說Gordon想去紐約嗎?官方話.....XD
218.168.169.127 06/25, 1F

219.68.200.113 06/25, , 2F
有沒有翻譯魔人來翻譯一下啊 我英文很抱歉
219.68.200.113 06/25, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #10t9ZMNt (ChicagoBulls)
文章代碼(AID): #10t9ZMNt (ChicagoBulls)