Re: [外電] Yanks' Wang silences BoSox in master …

看板CMWang作者 (.)時間16年前 (2008/04/12 14:18), 編輯推噓9(901)
留言10則, 9人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
快速翻譯法 不喜勿入...XD ※ 引述《cadream (此人已消失 勿連絡)》之銘言: : http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280411102 : 美聯社的新聞..但加上球員訪問. : Yanks' Wang silences BoSox in masterful outing; Giambi delivers winning shot : BOSTON (AP) -- Chien-Ming Wang did much more than overshadow his past failures : at Fenway Park. : The Yankees' top starter shut down the Red Sox on just two hits -- a homer that : nearly was caught and a bunt -- in the only park in which he had a losing : record where he made more than one start. 今天只被打一支淺淺的全壘打和一支賤賤的短打 : Wang also improved against Boston's best hitters in New York's 4-1 win Friday : night. : Manny Ramirez began the game 13-for-22 against Wang and David Ortiz was : 15-for-30. But they were hitless in six at bats with three strikeouts and : a double play. 拉米跟老爹: 賽前(13-22)(15-30) 賽後K K K DP : "I felt especially good about this because I threw the ball well here in Boston : and never pitched well here," Wang said through a translator. : Not bad for a pitcher who was 2-3 with a 6.17 ERA at Fenway Park before the : game. 小王說:我從來沒在波士頓這麼爽過 : Wang (3-0) struck out three, walked none and needed just 93 pitches : in the first Yankees-Red Sox game of the season. He allowed only J.D. Drew's : homer in the fifth inning and Coco Crisp's two-out bunt single in the ninth. : "His sinker was outstanding," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He was at : the top of his game." 吉拉迪:他的伸卡太變態了 : Wang allowed only one other runner, on an error. In his previous start, : the sinkerballer went six innings in the Yankees' 2-0 win over Tampa Bay. : "You see fly balls, you think the results would be different," Boston manager : Terry Francona said. "He was very efficient." 粉科男:我以為我們努力敲飛球結果就會不一樣,結果更慘...囧 : The Red Sox hit a lot of line drives and deep fly balls, and : Yankees outfielders had 12 putout. : They nearly had 13, but Drew's deep drive grazed the top of right fielder : Bobby Abreu's glove and landed in Boston's bullpen for a homer that made it : 1-all. 紅襪敲了12個飛球都被接進手套 只有1個從阿布破洞的手套穿出去變全壘打(誤) : "I just didn't find the wall very well," Abreu said. : "When I was making my jump, I banged myself into the wall. I hit my shoulder. : It hit my glove. I should have caught it." 阿布:我找不到牆壁啦,哭哭 : Jason Giambi, 1-for-22 before hitting a tiebreaking homer in the seventh, has : had some tough luck on balls he's hit well. : "They hit a lot of balls hard, but they didn't get a lot of hits," he said. : "When they hit the ball hard, it was right at somebody. I know that feeling. : I've been swinging the bat good, but I just didn't get a lot of hits." : The traditional powers in the AL East were missing some significant figures : in the rivalry. 大吉: 打的好不如打的巧 打的巧不如我打的好 哈哈,打我阿~笨蛋 : For the Yankees, Joe Torre had ended 12 years as manager when he walked away : from a one-year offer, and captain Derek Jeter was sidelined with a strained : left thigh. For the Red Sox, 2004 World Series star Curt Schilling and 2007 : Series MVP Mike Lowell are on the disabled list. : And Ortiz is off to a horrible start at 3-for-39. 洋基少了托瑞跟隊長 紅襪少了席林跟洛威外加一個低潮的老爹 : Giambi gave New York a 2-1 lead with a leadoff homer in the seventh off : Mike Timlin (0-1). Jose Molina then doubled, took third on Alberto Gonzalez's : sacrifice and scored on Melky Cabrera's sacrifice fly. : Timlin was activated Friday from the disabled list where he started the season : with a cut on his right ring finger : "It was terrible, absolutely terrible," he said. "I came back, pitched terrible. : It's not how I was looking forward to opening up 2008." Timlin佛心來著 一上場就先賞個陽春彈跟高飛犧牲打 一共兩分給洋基當見面禮 "這跟我想的不一樣阿,我不想這樣展開新球季阿!!!!!" : Abreu singled in the final run in the ninth. : Wang retired the first 10 batters before Dustin Pedroia hit a hard grounder : down the third-base line. Alex Rodriguez made an outstanding backhand stop, : but his off-balance throw was high, forcing Giambi to jump for it and : allowing Pedroia to cross the bag just before the first baseman landed on it. : It was ruled an error. 美技做一半,記E不手軟 : The first two batters in the fifth flied out to Abreu in deep right. : Drew followed with another high fly to right and Abreu kept drifting back. : He reached back with his right hand for the low wall, touched the top, : then bumped into it. 莫再提全壘打 : "A lot of things (were) going through my mind," Abreu said. "I was thinking, : `if I catch the ball it's going to be a different game.' " 霎那間,好多事情從我腦袋一幕幕劃過 要是我接到這球,這會變成一場截然不同的比賽 那....我要小王請我吃什麼呢?? (誤) : Wang retired the side by getting Jason Varitek to hit a long fly to center, : then breezed through the next three perfect innings and set down the first : two batters in the ninth. After Crisp reached on a bunt, Pedroia lined out to : left. 小王唰唰唰迅速地解決這場比賽 : New York had taken a 1-0 lead on Molina's RBI double in the fifth off : Clay Buchholz, who pitched a no-hitter in his last Fenway outing on Sept. 1, : his second major league start. Buchholz曾經在這裡丟過一場.....特殊的比賽 : Game notes : Varitek turned 36 Friday. ... Drew has hit in all eight of his games. ... : The crowd of 37,624 set a single-game record for Fenway Park since World War II. : The previous record of 37,612 was set one night earlier against Detroit. : The capacity of the park was expanded in the offseason. ... : Exactly one year earlier, Seattle's Felix Hernandez pitched a one-hitter in : Daisuke Matsuzaka's first start at Fenway Park, a 3-0 Mariners' win. 芬威park有過很多了不起的紀錄,但....甘小王屁事 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.217.30.228

04/12 14:19, , 1F
^^
04/12 14:19, 1F

04/12 14:19, , 2F
這翻譯有G車到
04/12 14:19, 2F
※ 編輯: globalview 來自: 61.217.30.228 (04/12 14:21)

04/12 14:20, , 3F
連翻譯也省字數 XD
04/12 14:20, 3F

04/12 14:21, , 4F
我喜歡這篇的快速翻譯XD
04/12 14:21, 4F

04/12 14:21, , 5F
有笑有推
04/12 14:21, 5F

04/12 14:22, , 6F
翻譯也被小王附身了XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
04/12 14:22, 6F