Re: [外電] Yanks' Wang silences BoSox in master …

看板CMWang作者 (喵天使)時間16年前 (2008/04/12 14:15), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
慶祝完投,認真且充實的從頭翻到尾 ※ 引述《cadream (此人已消失 勿連絡)》之銘言: : http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280411102 : 美聯社的新聞..但加上球員訪問. : Yanks' Wang silences BoSox in masterful outing; Giambi delivers winning shot : BOSTON (AP) -- Chien-Ming Wang did much more than overshadow his past : failures at Fenway Park. 洋基隊的王投了場威壓十足的球,讓波士頓紅襪隊打線沈默;Giambi轟出勝利HR 王建民的表現遠不止於一掃過去在芬威球場的陰霾 : The Yankees' top starter shut down the Red Sox on just two hits -- a homer : that nearly was caught and a bunt -- in the only park in which he had a : losing record where he made more than one start. 洋基隊一號投手將紅襪隊壓制到僅打出兩隻安打:一隻差點被接殺的全壘打+一個偷點。 而且是在芬威,這場比賽之前,在他出賽兩場以上的客場裡只有在這裡勝率未過五成。 : Wang also improved against Boston's best hitters in New York's 4-1 win : Friday night. 當地時間週五晚間的比賽洋基以4-1獲勝,王對上紅襪隊強棒表現也大有進步。 : Manny Ramirez began the game 13-for-22 against Wang and David Ortiz was : 15-for-30. But they were hitless in six at bats with three strikeouts and : a double play. 賽前Manny Ramirez對王22打數13安打,David Ortiz則是30打數15安打。 但是這次他們六打席通通沒安打,被三振三次還打出一次雙殺。 : "I felt especially good about this because I threw the ball well here in : Boston and never pitched well here," Wang said through a translator. 王透過翻譯表示: 「這場讓我感覺特別好,因為我以前在波士頓這裡老是投不好,但是今天我投得很好。」 : Not bad for a pitcher who was 2-3 with a 6.17 ERA at Fenway Park before the : game. 對一個賽前在芬威2勝3敗、6.17 ERA的投手來說的確不壞。 : Wang (3-0) struck out three, walked none and needed just 93 pitches : in the first Yankees-Red Sox game of the season. He allowed only J.D. Drew's : homer in the fifth inning and Coco Crisp's two-out bunt single in the ninth. : "His sinker was outstanding," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He was at : the top of his game." 王(3勝0敗)三振掉三位打者,沒有保送,只花93球了結了本季第一次基襪對決。 他只在五局下讓J.D. Drew敲出一支全壘打, 加上九局下被Coco Crisp在兩人出局後點出一支內野安打。 洋基總教練Joe Girardi說:「他的伸卡球相當出色,狀況絕佳。」 : Wang allowed only one other runner, on an error. In his previous start, : the sinkerballer went six innings in the Yankees' 2-0 win over Tampa Bay. : "You see fly balls, you think the results would be different," Boston : manager Terry Francona said. "He was very efficient." 除此之外,王只讓一個人因失誤上壘。上次先發,這位伸卡球投手投了六局, 洋基以2比0打敗坦帕灣光芒隊。紅襪隊總教練Terry Francona說: 「你看到高飛球,想說結果會跟往常不同。他投得非常有效率。」 : The Red Sox hit a lot of line drives and deep fly balls, and Yankees : outfielders had 12 putout. 紅襪隊打出一堆平飛球和深遠飛球,洋基外野手接殺了12顆。 : They nearly had 13, but Drew's deep drive grazed the top of right fielder : Bobby Abreu's glove and landed in Boston's bullpen for a homer that made it : 1-all. 他們差點就接殺13顆了,不過Drew的深遠飛球擦過Bobby Abreu的手套, 掉進紅襪隊牛棚成了全壘打,於是比賽變成1比1平手。 : "I just didn't find the wall very well," Abreu said. "When I was making my : jump, I banged myself into the wall. I hit my shoulder. It hit my glove. I : should have caught it." Abreu說:「我就是沒看好外野牆,跳起來的時候撞到牆上,打到肩膀, 然後球就碰到我的手套。我本來應該接得起來的。」 : Jason Giambi, 1-for-22 before hitting a tiebreaking homer in the seventh, : has had some tough luck on balls he's hit well. Jason Giambi在七局轟出超前全壘打之前22打數只有1安打, 他打得結實的球也常常運氣不佳無法變成安打。 : "They hit a lot of balls hard, but they didn't get a lot of hits," he said. : "When they hit the ball hard, it was right at somebody. I know that feeling. : I've been swinging the bat good, but I just didn't get a lot of hits." 他說:「他們很多球打得很結實,不過沒有很多安打, 每次打得結實卻總是直接飛進某個人手套裡,這種感覺我很瞭解, 我揮棒一直不錯,但就是打不出很多安打。」 : The traditional powers in the AL East were missing some significant figures : in the rivalry. 美聯東區的傳統強隊對決中,有些重要人物沒有登場。 : For the Yankees, Joe Torre had ended 12 years as manager when he walked away : from a one-year offer, and captain Derek Jeter was sidelined with a strained : left thigh. For the Red Sox, 2004 World Series star Curt Schilling and 2007 : Series MVP Mike Lowell are on the disabled list. 洋基隊這邊,Joe Torre當了12年總教練之後,拒絕了一年合約走人, 隊長Derek Jeter左大腿拉傷在場邊看球。 紅襪隊那邊,2004世界大賽球星Curt Schilling與2007年世界大賽MVP Mike Lowell, 兩個人都在傷兵名單裡。 : And Ortiz is off to a horrible start at 3-for-39. 而Ortiz也淒慘的39打數只有3支安打。 : Giambi gave New York a 2-1 lead with a leadoff homer in the seventh off : Mike Timlin (0-1). Jose Molina then doubled, took third on Alberto : Gonzalez's sacrifice and scored on Melky Cabrera's sacrifice fly. 七局,Giambi轟了Mark Timlin(0勝1負)一支超前全壘打,讓洋基隊2-1領先。 然後Jose Moline敲出二壘安打,Alberto Gonzalez的犧牲短打將他送上三壘, Melky Cabrera的高飛犧牲打將他送回來得分。 : Timlin was activated Friday from the disabled list where he started the : season with a cut on his right ring finger. "It was terrible, absolutely : terrible," he said. "I came back, pitched terrible. It's not how I was : looking forward to opening up 2008." Timlin開季時因為右手無名指割傷躺在傷兵名單,週五才上場投球。 他說:「糟透了,我剛回來投球就投得亂七八糟, 這可不是我對自己2008年開季的期許。」 : Abreu singled in the final run in the ninth. 九局,Abreu靠一支安打送回最後一分。 : Wang retired the first 10 batters before Dustin Pedroia hit a hard grounder : down the third-base line. Alex Rodriguez made an outstanding backhand stop, : but his off-balance throw was high, forcing Giambi to jump for it and : allowing Pedroia to cross the bag just before the first baseman landed on : it. It was ruled an error. 王建民連續解決10名打者,然後Dustin Pedroia敲出一支強勁的滾地球, 沿著三壘邊線滾去,Alex Rodriguez漂亮的反手擋住球,但是他失去平衡下傳高了, 使得Giambi得跳起來接,著地之前Pedroia已經跨過壘包了。結果A-Rod被記失誤。 : The first two batters in the fifth flied out to Abreu in deep right. : Drew followed with another high fly to right and Abreu kept drifting back. : He reached back with his right hand for the low wall, touched the top, : then bumped into it. 五局下頭兩名打者敲出右外野深遠飛球被Abreu接殺, Drew緊接著又打出一支右外野高飛球,Abreu一直後退,右手往後一探碰到牆頭, 然後整個人栽上去。 : "A lot of things (were) going through my mind," Abreu said. "I was thinking, : 'if I catch the ball it's going to be a different game.' " Abreu說:「我那時候腦子裡閃過很多念頭,我想說, 『如果我接住這顆球的話,這場比賽將會截然不同』。」 : Wang retired the side by getting Jason Varitek to hit a long fly to center, : then breezed through the next three perfect innings and set down the first : two batters in the ninth. After Crisp reached on a bunt, Pedroia lined out : to left. 王建民讓Jason Varitek打出中間方向深遠飛球結束了這個半局, 然後輕鬆度過三個完美的半局,九局下也解決了頭兩名打者。 Crisp靠觸擊上壘之後,Pedroia打出左外野平飛球被接殺。 : New York had taken a 1-0 lead on Molina's RBI double in the fifth off : Clay Buchholz, who pitched a no-hitter in his last Fenway outing on Sept. 1, : his second major league start. Molina在五局上從Clay Buchholz手中打出帶有一分打點的二壘安打, Buchholz上一次在芬威登板是9月1日,那是他第二次在大聯盟先發,就投出了無安打。 : Game notes 蛇足說明 : Varitek turned 36 Friday. ... Drew has hit in all eight of his games. ... Varitek週五36歲生日(結果咧……) Drew連八場有安打(又怎樣……) : The crowd of 37,624 set a single-game record for Fenway Park since World War : II. The previous record of 37,612 was set one night earlier against Detroit. : The capacity of the park was expanded in the offseason. ... 這場比賽觀眾有37624人,創下第二次世界大戰以來芬威球場的單場最高紀錄, 這紀錄上次被刷新是前一天晚上對底特律老虎隊,觀眾有37612人。 這是因為球季前球場容量有加大的關係。(可是呢……) : Exactly one year earlier, Seattle's Felix Hernandez pitched a one-hitter in : Daisuke Matsuzaka's first start at Fenway Park, a 3-0 Mariners' win. 正好一年前,西雅圖水手隊的Felix Hernandez對上第一次在芬威先發的松坂大輔, 投了一場只被敲出一安的好投,帶領水手隊以3-0獲勝。(所以嘛……) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.252.14

04/12 14:17, , 1F
襪子很多球都很強勁有的又遠 運氣不好罷了 王今天結局是好的
04/12 14:17, 1F

04/12 14:20, , 2F
看到前面有人翻了,不過這篇是慶祝翻,所以不砍XD
04/12 14:20, 2F

04/12 14:20, , 3F
同時啦 握手
04/12 14:20, 3F

04/12 15:33, , 4F
推這篇!!結果咧!結果咧!結果咧 結果咧!!!!!
04/12 15:33, 4F