Re: [外電] Wang makes case for Cy Young

看板CMWang作者 ((′▽`) (▔^▔"))時間17年前 (2007/09/16 02:39), 編輯推噓8(800)
留言8則, 7人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《dogmoon (YANKEES HOT ★☆★☆★ )》之銘言: : http://0rz.tw/4f34W : Wang makes case for Cy Young : By PETER ABRAHAM (THE JOURNAL NEWS) : (Original publication: September 15, 2007) : BOSTON - Chien-Ming Wang finished second in the Cy Young voting last season, : a distant 89 points behind Minnesota's Johan Santana.  王建民在去年球季中的賽揚獎投票拿下第二,以八十九分之差敗給山大王 : "I didn't think I would win," he said. "So I wasn't upset. It was OK with me." : But Wang (18-6, 3.69) is a legitimate candidate for the award this season. : As the Yankees close in on a playoff berth, he is 5-0 with a 2.04 ERA in his : last five starts, holding opponents to a .205 batting average.  「我本來就不覺得我會贏(山大王)」他是這樣說的「所以我並不沮喪,ok的。」但是 以小王(18-6 3.69)的成績來看,他的確有資格去角逐今年的賽揚獎。當洋基慢慢握穩季 後賽的機票,小王在近五場比賽的成績是(5-0 2.04),讓對手的AVG保持在2.05 : With at least three starts remaining in the regular season, the right-hander : from Taiwan has a chance to become baseball's first 20-game winner since 2005. : Wang can add to his resume this afternoon with a good performance against the : Red Sox. Boston will start its ace, right-hander Josh Beckett (18-6, 3.27). : Beckett, Wang, Cleveland's C.C. Sabathia and Detroit's Justin Verlander are : the top contenders for the American League Cy Young.  剩下至少三場先發的機會,讓從台灣來的這位右投有機會成為自2005年以來的第一位20勝 而且在今天下午(台灣是午夜啊(/‵Д′)/~ ╧═╧)對紅襪的比賽中,小王可能甚至可 以更進一步。紅襪的先發是他們的Ace右投北極(18-6 3.27)。北極、小王、CC和老虎隊的 Justin Verlander是美聯賽揚的主要競爭者。 : Wang and Beckett have sharply contrasting styles. Beckett has struck out 173 : and Wang only 91 because he pitches to contact with his sinker. : "I think it's going to be interesting to see how people think. I can't fault : whoever votes for either one of them," Yankees manager Joe Torre said. "Wang : doesn't have the strikeouts, as we all know, but that doesn't mean he can't : get people out."  小王和北極的球風完全不同。北極K掉了173名打者,而小王,則因為他的sinker只有 91位。  「我想去看別人怎麼想會是件很有趣的事情,不管他們投給誰我都不能怪他」,老托說 「你知道小王不太會三振對手,但是這並不代表他沒辦法讓他們出局。」 : Wang said his only goal is to pitch in the playoffs again. : "I don't think people would vote for me," he said. "I'm not as famous. But if : we win the World Series, that would be better."  小王說他的目標是再度在季後賽中投球。「我不認為他們會投給我」小王說「我並不像 其他人一般有名。但如果我們能贏的世界冠軍,那會很棒。」 : Bullpen blight: Kyle Farnsworth (stiff neck) was unavailable for a fourth : consecutive game. He is feeling better and hopes to be able to pitch today. : Luis Vizcaino felt tightness in his right shoulder after pitching an inning : on Thursday in Toronto. He had sat out the previous eight days with a : shoulder issue. : The Yankees are hoping Vizcaino was just feeling the effects of a long : layoff. He pitched a scoreless eighth last night.  牛棚荒:放肆火脖子酸(字典寫頸僵硬)連四場不能投球。他覺得好多了並希望能在今 天上場。LV在禮拜四於多倫多的比賽中投完一局後感到肩膀酸。他在那之前已經因此連續 八天都坐在休息區沒出賽。  洋基希望這只是LV對太久沒投多心了。他昨天投了一局,無失分。 : Manny out: The Yankees will not have to deal with Manny Ramirez this weekend. : The screwball slugger has not played since Aug. 28 because of a strained : oblique muscle on his left side. : Ramirez is hitting .392 with four homers and eight RBI in 13 games against : the Yankees this season. Mike Lowell hit cleanup in his place. : "I like Manny but I'm not going to miss him in the lineup," Torre said. : Ramirez is expected back next week. He took batting practice while wearing a : shower cap. Apparently he had just had his hair colored.  洋基這禮拜還不用去擔心會對上Manny Ramirez。這位強打因為左腹斜肌緊繃(*1)自8 /28以來都沒有上場  Ramirez對上洋基的十三場中打擊率是.392,轟了四支全壘打並有8分打點Mike Lowell 代替他打第四棒。  「我喜歡Manny可是這不代表我會想他」托瑞說。Ramirez估計下禮拜會回到場上。他戴 著一頂浴帽作打擊練習,他才剛染了頭髮。 [*1](sorry我不知道這是什麼,某種肌肉不適吧) 一樣麻煩請不吝指教m(_ _)m : Hughes takes it in: Phil Hughes Sr. is from Rhode Island and raised his son : as a Red Sox fan. Now Phil Hughes Jr. pitches for the Yankees. : "I remember coming here when I was a kid and seeing the Red Sox," Hughes said : as he looked around Fenway Park. "It's smaller than I remember." : Hughes, 21, said he rooted for Mo Vaughn, Nomar Garciaparra and Tim Wakefield : growing up in California. : That ended when the Yankees drafted him in 2004. : Hughes has yet to pitch at Fenway. : "I'm looking forward to it," he said. "Those old parks are cool."  休斯參戰:休斯他爹住在羅德島州,他想把他兒子養成一個紅襪迷,而他現在,在替 洋基投球。「我記得小時候來過這邊看紅襪」休斯在芬威公園四處看看時這樣說「它比 我想像中小多了。」21歲的修斯說他鍾愛Mo Vaughn、Nomar Garciaparra和 Tim Wakefield  而在他被選秀進洋基的那年,這件事就這樣再見了。  休斯還沒有在芬威公園投過他說:「我很期待,這老公園挺酷的。」 : Extra bases: Roger Clemens reported no problems with his elbow after his : bullpen session on Thursday and will start tomorrow. Torre said he would : probably not be on a pitch count. "The first couple of innings will be : important to see how many he throws," Torre said. ... Hughes will start on : Monday against Baltimore. But the rotation beyond that is unsettled. Mike : Mussina and Ian Kennedy are likely to follow. The Yankees want to try to keep : Wang and Andy Pettitte on regular rest for the most part and work the other : four starters in around that. ... Shelley Duncan (bone bruise in his left : pelvis) said he is at least a few days away from being ready to play.  老火箭在禮拜四的牛棚練投後說它的手肘ok了並會在明天先發。托瑞說也許他不會限制 投球數「前幾局的狀況決定它能投多久。」他是這樣說的。休斯會在下禮拜一對金鶯隊。 但剩下的輪值表還沒出來。Moose和Kennedy可能會是下一個先發。洋基希望小王和老派能 有規律的休息。Duncan左骨盆受傷,至少會休息幾天才會再度上場。 : --- : 漫漫長夜 大家來練練英文 ^^ -- 新手試翻,諸多錯誤還請包含並指證。 -- ◢████ █████ █ █ █ █████ ◢http://blog.yam.com/mTwTm █ █ █   █   █ █ █   █   █ █ █  *~洨天~* █ █ █   █   █ █ █   █   █ █ █ █ █ █   █   ◥████   █   █ █ █ 絕對不是怪叔叔 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.17.247 ※ 編輯: siriusu 來自: 218.168.17.247 (09/16 02:40) ※ 編輯: siriusu 來自: 218.168.17.247 (09/16 02:41)

09/16 02:42, , 1F
打擊率有問題
09/16 02:42, 1F

09/16 02:42, , 2F
推翻譯
09/16 02:42, 2F

09/16 02:45, , 3F
09/16 02:45, 3F

09/16 02:51, , 4F
09/16 02:51, 4F

09/16 02:50, , 5F
oblique是腹斜肌 位置大約在肚臍兩側 不是油肚喔 科科
09/16 02:50, 5F

09/16 02:54, , 6F
抱歉 更正一下 更準確點應該說 腰部兩側
09/16 02:54, 6F

09/16 02:55, , 7F
希望今天看到小張 不要看到老方...
09/16 02:55, 7F
※ 編輯: siriusu 來自: 218.168.17.247 (09/16 03:01)

09/16 03:01, , 8F
09/16 03:01, 8F
文章代碼(AID): #16x2R6Qo (CMWang)
文章代碼(AID): #16x2R6Qo (CMWang)