Re: [外電] Wang makes case for Cy Young

看板CMWang作者 (chanword)時間17年前 (2007/09/16 02:19), 編輯推噓7(701)
留言8則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《dogmoon (YANKEES HOT ★☆★☆★ )》之銘言: : http://0rz.tw/4f34W : Wang makes case for Cy Young : By PETER ABRAHAM (THE JOURNAL NEWS) : (Original publication: September 15, 2007) : BOSTON - Chien-Ming Wang finished second in the Cy Young voting last season, : a distant 89 points behind Minnesota's Johan Santana. 去年小王以賽揚投票第二名,跟第一名的山大王差了89分。 : "I didn't think I would win," he said. "So I wasn't upset. It was OK with me." 「那時候我並不認為我會贏啊,」小王說:「所以我並不會難過,對我來說還好。」 : But Wang (18-6, 3.69) is a legitimate candidate for the award this season. 但今年小王18勝6敗3.69era又是賽揚候選。 : As the Yankees close in on a playoff berth, he is 5-0 with a 2.04 ERA in his : last five starts, holding opponents to a .205 batting average. 當洋基爭取季後賽的此一時刻,小王在他最近五場先發拿到5勝0敗 2.04 ERA,對手 打擊率被壓制在.205 : With at least three starts remaining in the regular season, the right-hander : from Taiwan has a chance to become baseball's first 20-game winner since 2005. : Wang can add to his resume this afternoon with a good performance against the : Red Sox. Boston will start its ace, right-hander Josh Beckett (18-6, 3.27). 還剩下三場先發,這位來自台灣的右投有可能成為2005年以來第一位20勝投手。 下午對紅襪的比賽只要有精彩演出,就會使這項預測更有可能實現。紅襪會派出他們的 ACE,賈詡˙北極特(18-6 3.27) : Beckett, Wang, Cleveland's C.C. Sabathia and Detroit's Justin Verlander are : the top contenders for the American League Cy Young. 北極、王,以及克里夫蘭的西西沙巴西亞,還有底特律的JV火球少年現在都是美聯賽揚 熱門人選。 : Wang and Beckett have sharply contrasting styles. Beckett has struck out 173 : and Wang only 91 because he pitches to contact with his sinker. 小王跟北極的風格天壤之別。北極三振了173人,小王只有91,因為小王是用伸卡來讓打 者出局。 : "I think it's going to be interesting to see how people think. I can't fault : whoever votes for either one of them," Yankees manager Joe Torre said. "Wang : doesn't have the strikeouts, as we all know, but that doesn't mean he can't : get people out." 「去瞭解人們怎麼評判他們是件很有趣的事,不管試投給小王或投給北極,我都沒辦法說 他是錯的。」托瑞爺這麼說:「就如我們所知道的,小王不求三振,但這並不是說,他沒 辦法讓打者出局。」 : Wang said his only goal is to pitch in the playoffs again. 小王說他的目標是能再度在季後賽投球。 : "I don't think people would vote for me," he said. "I'm not as famous. But if : we win the World Series, that would be better." 「我並不認為他們會投給我,」他說:「我又不有名。贏世界大賽還是比較爽啦。」 : Bullpen blight: Kyle Farnsworth (stiff neck) was unavailable for a fourth : consecutive game. He is feeling better and hopes to be able to pitch today. 牛棚痛痛: 放肆火因為頸部僵硬(俗稱:落丟)前四場比賽都無法上場。他現在感覺好多了,希望今 天能上場效命。 : Luis Vizcaino felt tightness in his right shoulder after pitching an inning : on Thursday in Toronto. He had sat out the previous eight days with a : shoulder issue. LV在星期四對藍鳥投完一局後,覺得右肩僵硬,此前他因肩膀問題坐了八天的板凳。 : The Yankees are hoping Vizcaino was just feeling the effects of a long : layoff. He pitched a scoreless eighth last night. 洋基希望LV休息後能好點。他昨晚投第八局無失分。 : Manny out: The Yankees will not have to deal with Manny Ramirez this weekend. : The screwball slugger has not played since Aug. 28 because of a strained : oblique muscle on his left side. 咩妮仍然痛痛 這週末洋基都不會對上咩妮了。這可愛的怪咖大棒子從8月28日就沒上場過。因為他左腹部 肌肉拉傷。 : Ramirez is hitting .392 with four homers and eight RBI in 13 games against : the Yankees this season. Mike Lowell hit cleanup in his place. 咩妮本季對洋基的13場比賽有.392的打擊率,其中有4發轟不讓,帶著8分打點,賣肉代他 打第四棒。 : "I like Manny but I'm not going to miss him in the lineup," Torre said. : Ramirez is expected back next week. He took batting practice while wearing a : shower cap. Apparently he had just had his hair colored. 「我很喜歡咩妮但我不想他出現在打線上。」托瑞說。 咩妮可望在下週回來。他戴著帽子做打擊練習,而且很顯然他去染了頭髮。 : Hughes takes it in: Phil Hughes Sr. is from Rhode Island and raised his son : as a Red Sox fan. Now Phil Hughes Jr. pitches for the Yankees. : "I remember coming here when I was a kid and seeing the Red Sox," Hughes said : as he looked around Fenway Park. "It's smaller than I remember." : Hughes, 21, said he rooted for Mo Vaughn, Nomar Garciaparra and Tim Wakefield : growing up in California. : That ended when the Yankees drafted him in 2004. : Hughes has yet to pitch at Fenway. : "I'm looking forward to it," he said. "Those old parks are cool." 大帝他老爸是個紅襪迷,以前帶他來芬威看球,結果大帝現在在洋基打球。 blablabla.......(累了...XDD) : Extra bases: Roger Clemens reported no problems with his elbow after his : bullpen session on Thursday and will start tomorrow. Torre said he would : probably not be on a pitch count. "The first couple of innings will be : important to see how many he throws," Torre said. ... Hughes will start on : Monday against Baltimore. But the rotation beyond that is unsettled. Mike : Mussina and Ian Kennedy are likely to follow. The Yankees want to try to keep : Wang and Andy Pettitte on regular rest for the most part and work the other : four starters in around that. ... Shelley Duncan (bone bruise in his left : pelvis) said he is at least a few days away from being ready to play. : --- : 漫漫長夜 大家來練練英文 ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.234.218

09/16 02:24, , 1F
「我很喜歡咩妮但我不想他出現在打線上。」托瑞說。 XD
09/16 02:24, 1F

09/16 02:25, , 2F
推推!
09/16 02:25, 2F

09/16 02:26, , 3F
賈詡 XD
09/16 02:26, 3F

09/16 02:27, , 4F
喔...放肆火可以繼續休息嗎XD
09/16 02:27, 4F