Re: [人生] 海豹神兵最後橋段

看板wisdom作者 (三明治)時間10年前 (2013/10/12 04:24), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
黑白亂翻 開始 Before your father died he asked me to give you this poem by Tecumseh, 你爸死前 要求我 給你他崇拜Tecumseh的這首詩 I told him I'd fold it into a paper aeroplane and in a way... 我告訴你爸 我把把它(遺書)折成紙飛機 謎音: 這個要看電影才會知道喔 I guess that's what I'm doing, 關於他 say on it from him to you. 我接著跟你說 live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. 好好的活著,死亡的恐懼永遠不會侵襲你的心靈 Trouble no one about their religion; 不要因宗教信仰而困擾 respect others in their view, 尊重他人的觀點 and demand that they respect yours. 且讓其他人尊重你 Love your life, perfect your life, 珍惜你的生命 完善你的生活 beautify all things in your life. 美化生命中所有的事物 Seek to make your life long and the service of your people. 盡可能讓自己活長壽 (活久一點),並為他人服務 When it comes your time to die, 當生命到盡頭時 be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, 不會像死亡將盡時 對死亡充滿恐懼一樣 so that one their time comes they weep and pray 當死神來時 他們哭泣 祈求 for a little more time to live their lives over again indifferently . 更多的時間重新來過 Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. 高唱你辭世之歌,像英雄一樣視死如歸 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.249.64.28

10/14 17:55, , 1F
嗯...真是值得思考的一段話
10/14 17:55, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1IM5vojF (wisdom)
文章代碼(AID): #1IM5vojF (wisdom)