Re: [劇研] 102-part 02 (翻譯)

看板wearefriends作者 (閒祭秋)時間13年前 (2011/06/13 14:37), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are watching Three's Company.] [場景:莫妮卡與瑞秋家,錢德、喬伊、菲碧和莫妮卡在看三人行] Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding. 喔,我想這集三人行演的是「這其中有點誤會」 Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one! (Turns off the TV.) ...那我已經看過這一集了!(關掉電視) Monica: (taking a drink from Joey) Are you through with that? (從喬伊那拿走飲料) 你喝完了嗎? Joey: Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down. 對,抱歉,吞的有點慢 Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this?! 這團小紙球是誰的? Chandler: Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a note to myself, and then I realised I didn't need it, so I balled it up and... (sees that Monica is glaring at him) ...now I wish I was dead. 喔,應該是我的。呃,我寫了張紙條給自己, 結果後來我發現我不需要,所以我揉成球,然後... (看到莫妮卡在瞪他) ...我希望我已經死了 (Monica starts to fluff a pillow.) (莫妮卡開始拍鬆枕頭) Phoebe: She's already fluffed that pillow... Monica, you know, you've already fluffed that- (Monica glares at her.) -but, it's fine! 她已經拍過那個枕頭了... 莫妮卡,知道嗎,你已經拍過那個... (莫妮卡瞪她)... 不過沒關係 Monica: Look , I'm sorry, guys, I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have. 聽著,我很抱歉,各位,我只是不想給他們更多砲彈, 他們已經夠多了。 Chandler: Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow. 對,我們都知道父母對於小孩子枕頭的蓬鬆度 是多麼的嚴格。 Phoebe: Monica- Hi! Um, Monica, you're scaring me. I mean, you're like, you're like all chaotic and twirly. And not-not in a good way. 莫妮卡- 嗨!嗯,莫妮卡,你嚇到我了。 我是說,你現在,你整個人亂七八糟。 而且不是好的那種。 Joey: Yeah, calm down. You don't see Ross getting all chaotic and twirly every time they come. 對啊,冷靜點。他們每次來你就沒看到羅斯變得亂七八糟。 Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. Y'see, he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born. 那是因為在我父母親的認知裡面,羅斯不會犯錯。 知道嗎,他就是王子。 顯然他們在我出生之前舉行過某種盛大的慶祝。 Chandler: (looking out the window) Ew, ew, ew, ew ew ew ew ew! (往窗外看)噁噁噁噁噁噁噁噁! Monica: What? 怎樣? Chandler: Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster! 醜裸男買了個大腿剋星! All: Eeaagh! 咿噁! (Rachel enters from her room.) (瑞秋從房裡出來) Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有沒有人看到我的訂婚戒指? Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful. 有,它好漂亮! Rachel: Oh God, oh God, oh God oh God oh God oh God.... (Starts to look under the couch cushions.) 喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!喔,天啊!天啊! (開始找座墊下面) Phoebe: No, look, don't touch that! 不行,聽著,不可以動! Rachel: Oh, like I wasn't dreading tomorrow enough, having to give it back to him... 'Hi Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!' Oh God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring, which makes it so much harder... 喔,搞的好像我還不夠擔心明天一樣。 我要拿去還給他 「嗨,巴瑞!記得我嗎?我是那個在你所有親友面前 戴著頭紗狠狠從你心上踏過的那個女孩!」 喔,天啊,我現在還得拿戒指去還, 沒有戒指,就變得更困難了 Monica: Easy Rach, we'll find it. (To all) Won't we! 放輕鬆,瑞,我們會找到的。(對大家)對不對?! Chandler and Joey: Oh! Yeah! 喔!對啊! Joey: Alright, when'd'ya have it on last? 好吧,你最後見到它是什麼時候? Phoebe: Doy! Probably right before she lost it! 傻孩子!大概是在他弄丟之前吧! Chandler: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days... 最近很少聽人家說「傻孩子」了... Rachel: I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with... 我知道早上我還戴著, 我還戴著它道廚房去弄... Chandler: ...Dinah? ...晚蔥? Rachel: (looks at the lasagne and realizes something) Ohhhhh, don't be mad... (看著千層麵想到了某件事) 喔,不要生氣... Monica: You didn't. 不會吧 Rachel: Oh, I am sorry... 喔,我很抱歉... Monica: I gave you one job! (Starts to examin the lasagne through the bottom of the glass pan.) 我只交代給你一件事! (開始從玻璃麵盆下方檢查千層麵) Rachel: Oh, but look how straight those noodles are! 喔,不過看看那些麵有多直! Chandler: Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagne... 現在,莫妮卡,你知道要怎麼在千層麵裡面找訂婚戒指... Monica: (puts down the lasagne) I just... can't do it. (放下千層麵) 我就是...做不到。 Chandler: Boys? We're going in. 男孩們?我們上! (Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe start to pick through the lasagne as there's a knock on the door which Monica answers.) (錢德、喬伊和菲碧開始從千層麵裡挑, 此時門那邊有敲門聲,莫妮卡去應) Ross: (standing outside the door).....Hi. (站在門外面) ...嗨 Monica: Wow. That is not a happy hi. 哇,那不是高興的嗨 Ross: Carol's pregnant. 卡蘿懷孕了 Phoebe: (while everyone else is stunned) Ooh! I found it! (當大家都震驚的時候) 唔!我找到了! Monica: W-w-wh-... wha-... w-w-w-... ㄕ..ㄕ..什...什..ㄕㄕㄕ... Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters.) 對,在那樣持續兩小時 你就能知道我現在是怎樣了 (他進來) Chandler: Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon? 應該要正視這整個枕頭事件了,啊,阿莫? Rachel: Well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing? 那現在,你...你要怎麼處理這件事? Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved.. basically it's entirely up to me. 呃,卡蘿說她跟蘇珊希望我能參與, 但如果我不太能接受,不參與也可以,基本上由我決定。 Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her. 她好體貼!我好想她。 Monica: What does she mean by 'involved'? 她說的「參與」是什麼意思? Chandler: I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done. 我說假設上,你最重要的工作已經完成了 Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this- sonogram thing with them tomorrow. 總之,他們希望我明天能跟她們去照超音波。 Rachel: So what are you gonna do? 那你現在要怎麼做? Ross: I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father. 我還沒想到。不管我怎麼做,我還是即將要當爸爸了。 (Joey starts to eat the rest of the lasagne and everyone turns and stares at him.) (喬伊開始吃剩下的千層麵,大家都轉過去看著他) Joey: .....Well, this is still ruined, right? ..... 呃,這還是毀了,對吧? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.164.193
文章代碼(AID): #1DzR0mf6 (wearefriends)
文章代碼(AID): #1DzR0mf6 (wearefriends)