Re: [創作] I'm always the second choice

看板poetry作者 (批兔Sovereign版)時間19年前 (2005/05/07 16:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《PowLluimniz (波西米亞)》之銘言: : Instead of a comment, I think what I have are two little suggestions. : I am not sure if you'd want 'em, but you may want to consider before : you sing the lines out. Thanks for your two "little" suggestions,they mean a lot to me! Thanks again~ : First, maybe the second Phoebe part can be fixed, as it does not really : parallel with the first part and Sandy's and tracy's do. Yeah...you're right. But I couldn't think of something better.(for now) : little peculiar a beggar would say something like hoping the Communism : could have worked out. S/he must be an educated beggar. The one who were "mumuring about communism should work it out" was "I" in the song. So I geuess I made a mistake in grammar? But, actually, I think your guess (a beggar who murmurs about communism) is pretty interesting. And it's really not that weird if a beggar has that kind of....."knowledge" in Taiwan. (in my experience) : Second, it surprises me when "Holy cow" appears. I think maybe it could : be put in some other ways. Are you writing the lyric for some rock songs? Ah....I think I tend to think of some lines in rock songs when I'm writng (whatever things, even homework) : I believe this could be a good song. It feels so good to hear you say so, though maybe you're just being polite.^^" : no link for this in this article. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.134.222 ※ 編輯: antidiciplin 來自: 61.229.134.222 (05/07 16:25)
文章代碼(AID): #12V7PZiK (poetry)
文章代碼(AID): #12V7PZiK (poetry)