Re: 有人聽過喜多郎的專輯嗎?

看板newagemusic作者 (可能沒有會比較好)時間21年前 (2003/05/14 23:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/10 (看更多)
※ 引述《Cid (瑤光)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《funbook (心築情巢之主)》之銘言: : : 有沒有人對他有研究的,能不能介紹一下"2002年精選"和"遠古"這兩張專輯啊? : : 謝謝.... : 有沒有人知道他和Oasis合作的那首"lady of dream"呢?.. : 我找了好久都找不到這首的歌詞. 在他 Dream 那張專輯裡面有附哦。:) Lady of Dreams Save me a place In the heart of your hearts When you think of love Never forsake me Wanting and dreaming you Each time I think of you LLying naked beside me Only a Lady of Dreams She will bring magic To sing to your heartstrings Only a Lady of Dreams Come alive-you are all That I desire!! Something tells me This is love that surrounds Only a fool Without wisdom can see Blind as I am In your eyes My Lady of Dreams Save me, save me A place in your heart Tears escape from me When we're apart Please dream of me now My Lady of Dreams My thought and wishes Are all that surrounds Mysteries hold you Then fly you away You Know you are my life My Lady of Dreams Save me a place In the geart of your heart When you think of love Never forsake me Wanting and dreaming you Each time I think of you Lying so naked beside me Only a Lady of Dreams Could there be magic To sing to your heartstrings Only a Lady of Dreams Cone alive-you are all That I desire 不知道有沒有打錯字:p 我也非常喜歡這首歌呢 印象中這首好像是翻唱 Yes 合唱團的 不過我這張精選輯不見了 嗚:~ -- 煙柳拂岸 暮雲牽情 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.85.172.222
文章代碼(AID): #-mbg-zS (newagemusic)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-mbg-zS (newagemusic)