Re: [分享] 時代週刊村上春樹訪談內容

看板mknoheya作者 (123)時間15年前 (2008/09/24 00:51), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
小弟我斗膽翻譯一下 大家加減看 歡迎戰翻譯... ※ 引述《Donita (塔)》之銘言: : 10 Questions. Japan's best-known contemporary author has seen his surreal and : whimsical novels translated into dozens of languages. Haruki Murakami will : now take your questions. 十個問題。 他超現實的怪怪小說已經被翻譯成幾十種語言, 日本最出名的當代作家 村上春樹 現在回答你的問題! : Q:What's your favorite book? : Sarosh Shaheen : OTTAWA, CANADA : A:The Great Gatsby. I translated it a couple of years ago. I wanted to : translate it when I was in my 20s, but I wasn't ready. 問:你最喜歡什麼書? (Sarosh Shaheen 渥太華/加拿大) 答:大亨小傳。 我幾年前翻譯過。我20幾歲的時候就想翻譯他了, 但那時我還沒準備好。 : Q:How has the distance-running affected you as a writer? : Pallavi Dixit : MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. : A:You need two things to write a big book: : concentration and endurance. Running : long distances gives me the power of endurance. 問:長跑如何影響你的寫作?(Pallavi Dixit 明尼阿波里斯市/明尼蘇達州/米國) 答:寫長篇需要兩個要素: 專注與耐力。 跑長距離讓我有耐力。 : Q:What sneakers do you run in? : Sara Ivry, NEW YORK CITY : A:I don't stick to one brand. Now I'm using Nike- : but the Nike people gave them to me. 問:你穿什麼運動鞋?(Sara Ivry, 紐約市) 答:沒有特別喜歡的牌子。我現在穿Nike,是Nike的人給我的。 : Q:To what extent do you see yourself as a Japanese author, as opposed to just : an author? : Daniel Burke, CHICAGO : A:I'm Japanese writer. I was born in Japan and I live mainly in Japan. : I think : in Japanese and I write in Japanese. And, still, I look at things : globally. : For instance, my characters like tofu a lot. Let's say that a Norwegian : reader reads that and thinks, "That guy likes tofu." But I don't know if : he knows what tofu is! Still, he can understand what the [character] : feels. 問:你把自己看作「日本作家」到什麼程度,我是說,與 「單純的作家」身份做比較? 答:我是一個日本作家。 我生在日本,主要大部分的生活也在日本。 我用日語思考,用日文寫作。 但是,我還是以 有世界觀的 角度來看事情。 舉例來說,我的角色們很喜歡豆腐。 有個挪威讀者讀了就會想:「這個人真喜歡豆腐。」 我不知道那位讀者知不知道豆腐是什麼, 但那位讀者仍舊可以知道書中角色們的感受。 : Q:How do Western culture references affect your stories? : Seth Satterlee, NEW ORLANDS : A:When I write that my character is cooking spaghetti for lunch, some Western : readers say it's strange: "Why is a Japanese guy cooking spaghetti for : lunch?" And when a character listens to Radiohead while driving, : some poeple will say he's too Westernized. But that's nature to me. 問:西方文化如何影響你的故事?(Seth Satterlee, 紐澳良(?)) 答:當我寫我的角色正在煮義大利麵當午餐,有些西方讀者會覺得很怪: 「這個日本人幹麼煮義大利麵當午餐啊?」 然後,有個角色一邊開車一邊聽 Radiohead, 有些人也會覺得他太洋派了。 但這些對我來說很自然。 : Q:Food is significant in your novels. What's your ideal meal? : Candice Cho, WASHINGTON : A:My favorite meal is when you have no idea what to cook and you open the : refrigerator and find celery, egg, tofu and tomato. I use everything : and make my own dish. That is my perfect food. No planning. 問:食物在你的小說中意義重大,那你理想中的餐點是? (Candice Cho,華盛頓) 答:我最喜歡的一餐就是, 當你不知道要煮什麼,就打開冰箱, 找到芹菜、雞蛋、豆腐、蕃茄。 我會每一樣都用,然後做一餐給自己。 這就是我的完美食物。沒有計畫。 : Q:Why has your writing found such an international audience? : Jos Diaz, NEW YORK CITY : A:I have no idea. But style is very important. If prose has a natural : rhythm it won't be spoiled by translation. 問:為甚麼你的作品可以有這麼廣大的國際讀者群?(Jos Diaz, 紐約市) 答:我不知道。不過風格滿重要的。 如果文體有自然的節奏,就不會被翻譯破壞。 : Q:How had jazz influenced your writing? : Jeremiah Boydstun : MINILANI, HAWAII : A:I owned a jazz club and was listening to jazz every day from morning to : night. I appreciate the sense of rhythm and improvisation. A good musucian : doesn't know what's going to happen next. It's spur of the moment. When I : write a novel or story, I don't know what is going to happen next. 問:爵士樂如何影響你的寫作? 答:我以前經營過一間爵士俱樂部,從清晨到晚上,每一天都 不斷的聽爵士樂。 我喜歡那種節奏感與即興。 一個好的演奏家不會知道接下來會演奏出甚麼。 那是一瞬間的靈感。 當我寫小說寫故事, 我不知道接下來會發生甚麼。 : Q:Why do you tell stories that have magical elements? : Adam Pelavin : RIVERSIDE, CALIF : A:I believe that the magic and power of a story can encourage : and fascinate you. : In prehistory, outside the cave it was dark, but inside they had a fire and : somebody was good at telling stories. Every time I write, I think of the : cave. We are one group, outside it's dark and wolves are howling, : but I have a story to tell. 問:為什麼你講的故事有魔幻的元素? (Adam Pelavin, RIVERSIDE/加州) 答:我相信故事中的魔幻與力量可以給你鼓舞,讓你著迷。 在史前時代,洞穴之外是一片黑暗, 但洞穴裡面則有火堆, 與一位很會講故事的人。 每當我寫作,我都會想到那個洞穴。 我們是同一群人, 外面一片黑暗,野狼正在嘯吼, 但我有一個故事要講。 : Q:Can you elaborate your forthcoming novel? : Adrian Comeau : HALIFAX, CANADA : A:I've been writing that book for close to two years and it's going to be the : biggest book I've ever written. All my books are weird love stories. : And this book is a very long, weird love story. : - 《TIME September 15, 2008》 問:你可以闡述一下你的下一本小說嗎?(Adrian Comeau 哈利法克斯,加拿大) 答:我已經寫了大約兩年,它將是我寫過最長篇的書。 我所有的故事,都是詭異的愛情故事。 這一本會是很長、很詭異的愛情故事。 - 《TIME September 15, 2008》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.224.89 ※ 編輯: Zionward 來自: 61.230.224.89 (09/24 00:54)

09/24 01:00, , 1F
push
09/24 01:00, 1F

09/24 01:06, , 2F
很棒
09/24 01:06, 2F
※ 編輯: Zionward 來自: 61.230.224.89 (09/24 01:33)

09/24 10:16, , 3F
09/24 10:16, 3F

09/24 13:54, , 4F
講故事的那段說的真好 村上大叔我愛你
09/24 13:54, 4F

09/24 23:21, , 5F
講故事那段很棒+1
09/24 23:21, 5F

09/25 20:18, , 6F
給你鼓舞,讓你著迷。 >///< 我愛死他了~
09/25 20:18, 6F

09/26 03:27, , 7F