Re: [求譜] C.N.Blue - Don't Say Good Bye

看板guitar作者 (To littlepig with love)時間13年前 (2011/02/07 13:39), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《astrue (chiau)》之銘言: : C.N.Blue - Don't Say Good Bye : Lyrics by Yong Hwa/Composed by Yong Hwa,RYO/Arranged by youwhich Key : C 前奏: FMaj7 C Dm7 E Am7 FMaj7 C Dm7 G7 G C G C Em : I don't know how to live without you. Gm Dm : I don't know how to breath in life. Fm C : tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't Dm7 F G7 : Because of you Because of you. It's the truth C Em : I don't know how to sleep without you. Gm Dm : I don't know how to fix my heart. Fm C : tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't Dm F G : even if I did I don't know, If I'd try C C/B C/A C/G : Do I wanna believe you think the same. F : I am missing you. C C/B C/A C/G : And I want you believe same love as me. F : I am missing you Dm E Am G D : You've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still wanna believe. Dm Dm7 G C : I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye. : I don't know how to smile without you. : I don't know how to wait for you. : tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't. : Even if all the things were true, If I'd try. : Do I wanna believe you think the same. : I am missing you. : And I want you believe same love as me. : I am missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still : wanna believe. : I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye. : I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna tell a : lie for love I'll be your love. : Now I wanna believe you think the same. : I'm missing you. : And I want you to come and give me your love. : I'm missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but now I believe your : true mind. : Now I know I'm missing you whole time, Don't say good bye. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6Cx6ent_g
: 感謝!!!~ C/B : x2x010 C/A : x0x010 C/G : 3xx010 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.133.75 ※ 編輯: bigpigbigpig 來自: 114.37.133.75 (02/07 14:23)

02/07 14:27, , 1F
感謝感謝~
02/07 14:27, 1F

02/07 19:13, , 2F
QQ 鄭榮和 >< QQ
02/07 19:13, 2F

02/14 20:55, , 3F
這個好聽 推一下
02/14 20:55, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DJuM9cH (guitar)
文章代碼(AID): #1DJuM9cH (guitar)