[求譜] C.N.Blue - Don't Say Good Bye

看板guitar作者 (chiau)時間13年前 (2011/02/06 23:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
C.N.Blue - Don't Say Good Bye Lyrics by Yong Hwa/Composed by Yong Hwa,RYO/Arranged by youwhich I don't know how to live without you. I don't know how to breath in life. tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't Because of you Because of you. It's the truth I don't know how to sleep without you. I don't know how to fix my heart. tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't even if I did I don't know, If I'd try Do I wanna believe you think the same. I am missing you. And I want you believe same love as me. I am missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still wanna believe. I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye. I don't know how to smile without you. I don't know how to wait for you. tell myself I'd stop everyday knowing that I won't. Even if all the things were true, If I'd try. Do I wanna believe you think the same. I am missing you. And I want you believe same love as me. I am missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but why do I still wanna believe. I don't know I'm missing you in good time, Don't say good bye. I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna say good bye I don't wanna tell a lie for love I'll be your love. Now I wanna believe you think the same. I'm missing you. And I want you to come and give me your love. I'm missing you You've given me your one last Adios, but now I believe your true mind. Now I know I'm missing you whole time, Don't say good bye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp6Cx6ent_g
感謝!!!~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.9.228
文章代碼(AID): #1DJi6XmF (guitar)
文章代碼(AID): #1DJi6XmF (guitar)