[LE] Chinese-English

看板foreigner作者 (就是小雞囉...~~)時間14年前 (2010/01/10 18:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串10/23 (看更多)
欲交換之語言: Chinese 希望對方可交換之語言: English 簡述自己之語言背景及程度: Hello everyone, my name is Yun. I just got my master degree in B-school from NCU, and now work in NTU as an assistant. I would like to practice my English also teach some Chinese cuz I'm planning to go abroad. it's a good chance to practice more and make some friends. For my language background, my TOELF was 237 and TOEIC score is 840. (ha,not so good thou.I think I'm better than that now) I went to France as an exchange student in 2007. And I was the student guide when in graduate school. Moreover, I also helped my Korean roomate to finish his chinese homework for the whole semester. (It's not a good example, but it's a sign that I'm kind.) What I want from this LE exchange is speak more English and learn the expressions of some common topics from native speaker,and vice versa. 是否限定特殊學識背景者交換(如醫學、金融等領域,若是,請說明): No. 可語言交換之地點: Near MRT would be fine for me. 其他說明: My email is cyl0315@gmail.com My time slots for LE would be the evenings of weekdays or daytime in the weekend. (Anyway we can discuss that.) btw, my facebook account is the same address. -- 有事找我 用MSN比較快拉!!~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.26.96 ※ 編輯: cksg 來自: 122.126.26.96 (01/10 18:30)
文章代碼(AID): #1BIQbuig (foreigner)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1BIQbuig (foreigner)