[LE] Chinese-English

看板foreigner作者 (Jolie)時間15年前 (2009/11/15 00:09), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/23 (看更多)
欲交換之語言:Chinese (Mandarin) 希望對方可交換之語言:English or Spanish 簡述自己之語言背景及程度: I am a senior student of NTU majoring in BA. Recently I took the TOEFL test and I got 104. Speaking English is not only an essential ability I have to be good at but my interest!! This summer I went to San Diego, C.A. for two months and I loved it sooooo such. After coming back I have been eager to speak English everyday!!!:D I can expressed myself generally but I am always limited to some specific words and sentences so I think what I need is to practice more and speak with an proficient speaker. 是否限定特殊學識背景者交換(如醫學、金融等領域,若是,請說明): I major in BA but I am open to anybody; no matter what your interests are or what your major is. 可語言交換之地點: NTU(Gongguan) Shipai TienMu Shilin Taipei Main Station The above are all okay for me Actually as long as it's in Taipei City then there are room for discussion.:) 其他說明: I am an enthusiastic girl and I have a lot of foreign friends. And I like to make friends with foreigners. I have friends all over Europe so we can talk a lot of interesting things while language exchanging :D It will be an relaxing way to practice our second language. I am looking forward to making new friends :))) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.44.1.20
文章代碼(AID): #1A_jOfmX (foreigner)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1A_jOfmX (foreigner)