[心得] 何苦?

看板first-wife作者 (No More Drama)時間17年前 (2007/03/15 00:28), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/3 (看更多)
你寫了email給我,跟我說你七月要再回美國。我不懂是什麼原因,讓你這樣一個不寫信 的人動手敲字。 你突然跟我說,感謝我這四年來忍受你的任性跟孩子氣。你還說,這幾個月來,這樣把我 從你身邊最近的人變成最遠的人,是你的錯。你祝福我順利平安。 為什麼你這樣一個大少爺脾氣的人要跟我說這樣的話? 幾個月前,我記得你說,就因為那 一個事件早已讓你的心死了。喔,我們只在一起四年嗎? 我知道已經沒什麼好計較了,但 你不知道23歲到28歲是一個女人一輩子最精華的階段嗎? 情人節她從日本來看你了不是嗎? 你不是帶她去過情人節了嗎? 日文學得怎麼樣了? 不是 因為日本台灣手機系統不同,還為你的MSN加了行動裝置? 不是正在跨海熱戀嗎? 並不是刻意想知道你的一切,但是從你MSN上線及上站時間,我都可以推敲出你的一舉一 動,還從你的網拍評價看到你送她的禮物。我還沒辦法忘掉那些你的生活習慣,我恨我的 心思如此細膩。 於是我把你從MSN上刪除了。 為什麼? 你還要什麼? 寫這樣的信給我... 你這是何苦? 看完信的我眼眶濕了,我跟我自己說,想哭就哭吧! 但是我已經流不出淚來,當我發現有 其他人跟我一起擁有你的愛的時候,我就再也沒有辦法愛你了。 你說,我們曾經有過的一切,你會記在心中,這樣就夠了。 生活的寧靜沒有被打擾,我還是會一個人好好過我的生活。 送給你一首歌,也是你喜歡的The All American Rejects… 我喜歡那幾句: I can't explain what you can't explain. I look at you with such disdain Maybe it's best you leave me alone. Now I'm on my own side It's better than being on your side It's my fault when you're blind It's better that I see it through your eyes. "Maybe it's best you leave me alone." The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight Your subtleties They strangle me I can't explain myself at all. And all that wants And all that needs All I don't want to need at all. The walls start breathing My minds unweaving Maybe it's best you leave me alone. A weight is lifted On this evening I give the final blow. When darkness turns to light, It ends tonight It ends tonight. A falling star Least I fall alone. I can't explain what you can't explain. Your finding things that you didn't know I look at you with such disdain The walls start breathing My minds unweaving Maybe it's best you leave me alone. A weight is lifted On this evening I give the final blow. [Chorus] When darkness turns to light It ends tonight, It ends tonight. Just a little insight will make this right It's too late to fight It ends tonight, It ends tonight. Now I'm on my own side It's better than being on your side It's my fault when you' re blind It's better that I see it through your eyes All these thoughts locked inside Now you're the first to know [Chorus x2] http://youtube.com/watch?v=XempunzHQ0U -- 你不要的東西 我不會去撿 更不會回頭去撿 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.105.12.6

03/15 13:25, , 1F
推簽名檔,說的真好!
03/15 13:25, 1F

03/15 22:29, , 2F
很喜歡妳的文章 雖然看了總是一陣心酸呀
03/15 22:29, 2F
※ 編輯: latasse 來自: 59.104.238.61 (03/16 01:32)

03/19 16:40, , 3F
那首歌果然說中了啊...
03/19 16:40, 3F

03/19 16:40, , 4F
You will think of me....
03/19 16:40, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #15-2Ajwa (first-wife)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #15-2Ajwa (first-wife)