Re: [有感] 第一次寫出感人的英文作文(自我感覺良好)

看板ck61st324作者 (DespatieMania)時間14年前 (2010/05/12 08:13), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《bigDwinsch ()》之銘言: : 有關老建 題目A PLACE A PLACE When I was in senior high, I lived by myself because my house was far away from my school. Sometimes, it's a little lonely for me to live alone. Only one of my classmates was in the same situation. Therefore, we had to eat outside every day, wash our own clothes and find something to do on the weekend. Among all the inconvenience, eating out brings most of the problem, but there is a great place for the students--Old Chien Kuo Sichuan Corner Shop. (打兩個hyphen然後按enter會自動變成emdash) Unlike other cities (plural form needed), the price of food in Taipei was much higher. Having a meal would often cost more than one hundred dollars. It's too much for a student. Therefore, finding restaurants with big and cheap food was the major concern for me. Old Chien Kuo Sichuan Corner Shop is that one of that type. Located near my school, I went there almost four times a week. If I was not going home, I'd have to eat there even six times per week! First entering the shop in my tenth grade, I saw there were lots of students chatting, laughing and eating. The shop owner's wife were concentrating on cooking noodles and the owner was slicing the seaweeds and marinated eggs. I ordered a bowl of plain noodles and waited for almost thirty minutes to get my order (very popular shop). I felt kind of impatient. However, having the first bite in my mouth, I realized it was worth waiting. It not only cost 45 dollars only for the big one but tasted delicious as well! Since then, I had been there more and more often. The owner's wife found it and chatted with me. I told her about my studying background and she said she had seen so many students coming from other places to study in our school. After that, I always got a free egg soup in the shop. She knew studying away from home is tougher for me, so I always got free soup because of her kindness. During the winter she told me to wear more clothes every time I entered the shop. Soon, two years passed. I had to prepare for the College Entrance Exam. She encouraged me to overcome the challenge. While applying for NTU, I saw the smiles from the couple. Sharing the happiness with them really made me so joyous. I really appreciate the time I spent in the shop. To me, Old Chien Kuo Sichuan Corner Shop is the place in Taipei where most of my memories lie during those three years. Now I still go back to order my favorite noodles now and then and talk with the couple. Sometimes I'd bring some Portuguese egg tarts popular near NTU to offer them a treat. I'm so happy to hear the owner's wife praise the egg tart's relish. That's the sweetest thing in my life! 最後用字有點誇張 (praise, relish) pretty smooth generally couple, not couples (couple=a pair of persons) avoid colloquial usages (kind of) 還有為什麼會加表情符號= = anyway keep up the good work囉 =ˇ= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.156.31

05/12 11:28, , 1F
害我都想PO作文給莊騷改了
05/12 11:28, 1F

05/12 18:11, , 2F
請受小弟一拜! 不過已經交出去了XDD
05/12 18:11, 2F

05/13 23:53, , 3F
for ur reference囉 =]
05/13 23:53, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BwVAp1W (ck61st324)
文章代碼(AID): #1BwVAp1W (ck61st324)