Re: [情報] Part of your world

看板Yup02-01作者時間21年前 (2003/02/19 21:34), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
ㄟ...介紹一下...這個是小美人魚的主題曲拉 因為我很喜歡這首歌...^^" neosnow是我...嗯嗯... ※ 引述《ThreeSmall (唉!!又是情人節!)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《neosnow (我是壞人啦 哈哈哈)》之銘言: : : Part of Your World : : Music: Alan Menken : : Lyrics: Howard Ashman : : Performed by: Jodi Benson [Ariel] : : Look at this stuff : : Isn't it neat? : : Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? : : Wouldn't you think I'm the girl : : The girl who has ev'rything? : : Look at this trove : : Treasures untold : : How many wonders can one cavern hold? : : Lookin' around here you'd think : : (Sure) she's got everything : : I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty : : I've got whozits and whatzits galore : : (You want thingamabobs? : : I got twenty) : : But who cares? : : No big deal : : I want more : : I wanna be where the people are : : I wanna see : : Wanna see 'em dancin' : : Walkin' around on those : : (Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet : : Flippin' your fins you don't get too far : : Legs are required for jumpin', dancin' : : Strollin' along down a : : (What's that word again?) street : : Up where they walk : : Up where they run : : Up where they stay all day in the sun : : Wanderin' free : : Wish I could be : : Part of that world : : What would I give : : If I could live : : Outta these waters? : : What would I pay : : To spend a day : : Warm on the sand? : : Betcha on land : : They understand : : Bet they don't reprimand their daughters : : Bright young women : : Sick o' swimmin' : : Ready to stand : : And ready to know what the people know : : Ask 'em my questions : : And get some answers : : What's a fire and why does it : : (What's the word?) burn? : : When's it my turn? : : Wouldn't I love : : Love to explore that shore above? : : Out of the sea : : Wish I could be : : Part of that world : ?看攏無 英文我也行阿 : die! Time To Die!! 男朋友拉...他說想賺些奶粉錢 so po 在我們版上...^^" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.115.214.15 ※ 編輯: ting24 來自: 140.115.214.15 (02/19 21:30) ※ 編輯: ting24 來自: 140.115.214.15 (02/19 21:34)
文章代碼(AID): #-KuVBCj (Yup02-01)
文章代碼(AID): #-KuVBCj (Yup02-01)