Re: [情報] Part of your world

看板Yup02-01作者 (唉!!又是情人節!)時間21年前 (2003/02/19 17:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《neosnow (我是壞人啦 哈哈哈)》之銘言: : Part of Your World : Music: Alan Menken : Lyrics: Howard Ashman : Performed by: Jodi Benson [Ariel] : Look at this stuff : Isn't it neat? : Wouldn't you think my collection's complete? : Wouldn't you think I'm the girl : The girl who has ev'rything? : Look at this trove : Treasures untold : How many wonders can one cavern hold? : Lookin' around here you'd think : (Sure) she's got everything : I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty : I've got whozits and whatzits galore : (You want thingamabobs? : I got twenty) : But who cares? : No big deal : I want more : I wanna be where the people are : I wanna see : Wanna see 'em dancin' : Walkin' around on those : (Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet : Flippin' your fins you don't get too far : Legs are required for jumpin', dancin' : Strollin' along down a : (What's that word again?) street : Up where they walk : Up where they run : Up where they stay all day in the sun : Wanderin' free : Wish I could be : Part of that world : What would I give : If I could live : Outta these waters? : What would I pay : To spend a day : Warm on the sand? : Betcha on land : They understand : Bet they don't reprimand their daughters : Bright young women : Sick o' swimmin' : Ready to stand : And ready to know what the people know : Ask 'em my questions : And get some answers : What's a fire and why does it : (What's the word?) burn? : When's it my turn? : Wouldn't I love : Love to explore that shore above? : Out of the sea : Wish I could be : Part of that world ?看攏無 英文我也行阿 die! Time To Die!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.160.14.162
文章代碼(AID): #-Kr9x4I (Yup02-01)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-Kr9x4I (Yup02-01)