Re: 拜託 再幫我翻一下這些英文

看板Yup-mwgc作者 (人人都是食神)時間21年前 (2003/04/03 00:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《sire (Perfect Loneness)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《goaster (分手快樂..orange)》之銘言: : : I don’t wanna lose you, : 我不想失去你 : : I don’t wanna use you : 也不想利用你 : : just to have sombody by my side : 我只是需要一個人陪在我身旁 : : And I don’t wanna hate you : 我並不想憎恨你 : : I don’t wanna take you : 也不願在你身上博取任何好處 : : But I don’t wanna be the one to cry : 但我更不願成為獨自哭泣的那個人 : : That don’t really matter to anyone, anymore : 我想這對任何人來講已經沒有任何意義 : : But like a fool I keep losing my place : : And I keep seeing you walk through that door : 我眼睜睜看著你走過那扇門,但我仍像個傻瓜讓我的位置流失 : : But there’s a danger in loving somebody too much : 但是愛一個人太深是要承擔風險的 : : And its sad when you know it’s your heart you can’t trust : 當你知道自己的心並不可以信任時,那是多麼的痛苦 : : There’s a reason why people don’t stay where they are : 人們往往有一個不待在原地的理由 : : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough : 是我的愛人給我的愛有時並不足夠 : : Now I could never change you : 如今,我再也無法改變你 : : I don’t wanna blame you : 我也不想責怪你 : : Baby you don’t have to take the fall : 你不需要承受這種失落感 : : Yes I may have hurt you : 是的,也許我曾埋怨過你 傷害 : : But I did not desert you : 但我沒有背棄你 : : Maybe I just want to have it all : 也許我只是想佔有你所有的愛 : : It makes a sound like thunder : 這種想法的確像雷電一樣的作響 : : It makes me feel like rain : 也讓我感覺自己像驟雨一樣侵襲著你 : : And like a fool who will never see the truth : : I keep thinking something’s gonna change : 我一直以為事情會有所轉變,同時也像個傻瓜一樣看不清事實 : : But there’s a danger in loving somebody too much : : And its sad when you know it’s your heart you can’t trust : : There’s a reason why people don’t stay where they are : : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough : 同前面.... : : And there’s no way home : 回家的路已然消逝 : : when it’s late at night and you’re all alone : 當夜深人靜,而你擁有孤單時 : : Are there things that you wanted to say : 你有感覺到有任何想要傾吐的心事嗎 : : Do you feel me beside you in your bed : : there beside you where I used to lay : 你有感覺到我就躺在過去我倆共枕的床上嗎 : : And there’s a Danger in Loving somebody too much : 同前面 : : And it’s sad when you know it’s your heart they can’t touch : 當你知道你的心無法被他人觸碰時,那是多麼的難受 : : There’s a reason why people don’t stay who they are : 人們往往有一個不扮演他們自己的理由 : : Cause baby sometimes love just ain’t enough : 就是我的愛人啊....我有時感受不到足夠的愛... : : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough : 我感受不到足夠的愛..... : 我盡量讓光看中文也很通順了..... 咳~英文很重要滴 -- 一陣一陣的飄來的是秋天惱人的雨 刷掉多少我青春期抱緊的真理 如果沒有繽紛的色彩只有一片黑白 這樣的事情他應該不應該 拿一枝鉛筆畫一個真理 那是什麼樣的字 那是我所不能了解的事 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.123.227
文章代碼(AID): #-YnOkpa (Yup-mwgc)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-YnOkpa (Yup-mwgc)