Re: 拜託 再幫我翻一下這些英文

看板Yup-mwgc作者 (政府公告特甲級貧戶..)時間21年前 (2003/04/02 19:35), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《goaster (分手快樂..orange)》之銘言: : I don’t wanna lose you, 我不想要失去你 : I don’t wanna use you 也不想要利用你 : just to have sombody by my side 只是希望有個人可以站在我這邊讓我靠.. : And I don’t wanna hate you 而且我並不想要恨(討厭)你.. : I don’t wanna take you 不知.. : But I don’t wanna be the one to cry 但我不想要是哭泣的那一個.. : That don’t really matter to anyone, anymore 那不再跟任何人有關係 : But like a fool I keep losing my place 但是,我像個傻瓜一樣不斷失去屬於我的地方 : And I keep seeing you walk through that door 而我總是看著你走過那扇門.. : But there’s a danger in loving somebody too much 但是,太深愛一個人是危險的.. : And its sad when you know it’s your heart you can’t trust 而且當你知道自己的心是不能信任的,那是件悲傷的事.. : There’s a reason why people don’t stay where they are 不知.. : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough 有時候,只有愛是不夠的. : Now I could never change you 現在,我不能再改變你.. : I don’t wanna blame you 我不想要責怪你.. : Baby you don’t have to take the fall 不知.. : Yes I may have hurt you 是的,我可能曾經傷害過你 : But I did not desert you 但我並沒有拋棄過你.. : Maybe I just want to have it all 不知.. : It makes a sound like thunder 它就像雷聲一樣的大聲.. : It makes me feel like rain 它讓我感覺像是下雨一般.. : And like a fool who will never see the truth 並且任我感覺像是一個永遠看不清真相的傻冒.. : I keep thinking something’s gonna change 我總是想有些事將會改變.. : But there’s a danger in loving somebody too much 但是,太死心塌地的愛著一個人是危險的.. : And its sad when you know it’s your heart you can’t trust 並且當你知道你自己的心並不能相信,那是令人悲傷的.. : There’s a reason why people don’t stay where they are 人不能堅持自己的立場是有理由的.. : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough 有時候,只有愛是不夠的.. : And there’s no way home 不知.. : when it’s late at night and you’re all alone 當午夜時分而且你一個人獨處時.. : Are there things that you wanted to say 你是否有話想要說想對自己說.. : Do you feel me beside you in your bed 你是否感覺到我就躺在你身邊.. : there beside you where I used to lay 就在我過去躺在你身邊的地方.. : And there’s a Danger in Loving somebody too much 而當愛一個人太深刻是有危險的.. : And it’s sad when you know it’s your heart they can’t touch 並且當你知道你的心是不可相信的,那是件悲哀的事.. : There’s a reason why people don’t stay who they are 人們總是不能堅持自己是有原因的.. : Cause baby sometimes love just ain’t enough 因為有時候只有愛是不夠的.. : Baby sometimes love just ain’t enough 因為有時候只有愛是不夠的.. : 真抱歉啦...我英文真的很不好...幫忙一下... ㄟ..對不起...我的英文程度只有醬... 還是要等劉嘉慶啦. -- 뜠 我無法在夜裡入睡 親愛的你 因為思念一直來敲門 我若是天使 我起身為你祈禱 我只守護 用最虔誠的文 你所有幸福 뼊 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.232.220
文章代碼(AID): #-YihtZx (Yup-mwgc)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #-YihtZx (Yup-mwgc)