Re: [情報] h'lo

看板Yanzi作者 (現在怎麼辦?)時間21年前 (2003/02/19 16:18), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《wing (固執.)》之銘言: : sunyanzi : Posted - 2003-02-18 16:51:02 : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- : hi : how's everyone? : I'm having a break now....isn't that great? You know I'm thinking of doing : one of those french manicure thingy......when I tell people I never had a : manicure done, they always look at me in disbelief. I certainly have something : against those acrylic plastic looking things that they stick on top of your : natural nail, making that part of the finger seem thick and odd, and it has : this odd curvature, the hand transforms, almost claw-like. It's incredibly : ugly. So I don't think I'ill go for that..... : I tried as hard as I could to go through all the messages I've missed.....but : it's ALOT. So I'm sorry if I missed out anything. : You know, warner has been a great company. We had a lot of fun together and : they respect me as a person, not a product. They have always listened, and it : has been a very enriching 3 years. Of course I'll love to work with them, all : my people are there. But as you know, contractual stuff is always complicated. : We need to have a common goal and objective. We need to decide and agree upon : our obligations and prohibitions. Seeing eye to eye on the same platform, is : not an easy task. But we are both willing to try. It's certainly our first : steps to our next journey. So, thank you all for your concerns. : ok I'm going to check out the nail place....see you soon ok? : yz : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- : 轉錄自華納討論區 標題:h'lo 哈囉~~~ 嗨 大家最近過得怎麼樣啊? 我正在新加坡家裡休假哩……能休假真的很棒,不是嗎?你知道嗎,我正在考慮去裝裝 假指甲……每次我跟別人說我沒有裝過假指甲,他們總是用很懷疑的眼光看著我。我是 蠻反對在指甲上黏那些塑膠的假指甲啦,把手指弄得粗粗的、好醜~~,而且假指甲彎 曲的曲線都好奇怪,裝了假指甲連手的形狀都變了,看起來像是爪子一樣,真的是太醜 了啦~~~所以,我沒有想過要裝假指甲…… 我剛剛很努力地想把我先前沒看過的留言看完……可是大家的留言真的太多太多了!所 以如果有漏掉的,還是請大家原諒我 大家都知道,華納真的是一個很棒的公司。我跟華納的同事們一起度過了很多歡樂的時 我過去這三年過得很精彩。當然,我會很希望繼續和他們一起合作,我的工作伙伴都在 華納。可是你們也知道,合約這種東東總是很複雜的,我們得要有相同的目標才行。我 和華納得決定且同意彼此的義務還有限制,面對面開誠布公地好好談,這不是一件很容 易的事情;不過,我和華納都很願意去努力,這會是我們開始下一階段的第一步。所以 ,謝謝大家的關心囉。 好囉,我要去看看哪家指甲店比較好了……很快會和大家再見面的。 燕姿 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.229.205.213

推 61.220.43.142 02/19, , 1F
不管如何..你去哪..都會支持你的...^_^
推 61.220.43.142 02/19, 1F

推140.116.101.123 02/20, , 2F
對對 我們一定永遠支持你的^^
推140.116.101.123 02/20, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #-Kptmdn (Yanzi)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
情報
完整討論串 (本文為第 2 之 2 篇):
情報