[情報] h'lo

看板Yanzi作者 (固執.)時間21年前 (2003/02/19 02:15), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
sunyanzi Posted - 2003-02-18 16:51:02 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- hi how's everyone? I'm having a break now....isn't that great? You know I'm thinking of doing one of those french manicure thingy......when I tell people I never had a manicure done, they always look at me in disbelief. I certainly have something against those acrylic plastic looking things that they stick on top of your natural nail, making that part of the finger seem thick and odd, and it has this odd curvature, the hand transforms, almost claw-like. It's incredibly ugly. So I don't think I'ill go for that..... I tried as hard as I could to go through all the messages I've missed.....but it's ALOT. So I'm sorry if I missed out anything. You know, warner has been a great company. We had a lot of fun together and they respect me as a person, not a product. They have always listened, and it has been a very enriching 3 years. Of course I'll love to work with them, all my people are there. But as you know, contractual stuff is always complicated. We need to have a common goal and objective. We need to decide and agree upon our obligations and prohibitions. Seeing eye to eye on the same platform, is not an easy task. But we are both willing to try. It's certainly our first steps to our next journey. So, thank you all for your concerns. ok I'm going to check out the nail place....see you soon ok? yz ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 轉錄自華納討論區 -- 愛你卻沒開口, 寧願像現在是好友. 願你開心偶爾想到我. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.230.48.217
文章代碼(AID): #-KdWm-p (Yanzi)
討論串 (同標題文章)
以下文章回應了本文
情報
完整討論串 (本文為第 1 之 2 篇):
情報
情報
文章代碼(AID): #-KdWm-p (Yanzi)