Re: [爆料] 聽聽鹽湖城居民的聲音

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (波比獅)時間13年前 (2011/02/12 02:59), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《ptt332211 (:))》之銘言: : 小弟我有加一位鹽湖城爵士迷的FB : 來聽聽當地人的心聲 : Monica Biorge: : So D-Will forced Sloan out..what do you think? 摸你卡:小胖要教皇滾蛋,你有啥感想? : Ashley Allen: : I've been wondering what you think ALL day!! Hahahahaha 阿溪裡:俺整天都想知道你在想啥!科科~ : Anthony Gutierrez: : I hope he dont leave next year 鞍索尼:我希望小胖明年別走~(今年走!!!) : Ana Knighton: : OMG! I don't know what to think! Crazy! 惠慈:歐買尬!我腦海一片空白!這真是~太~瘋~狂~ : Tawna Loveday Houghton: : I think that was just the final straw...i'm excited 同那:小胖是最後一根稻草...我好興奮泰倫當教練 >_^(史隆駱駝:...) : for ty to be coach :) : Sarah Lovato Vigil: : Thats messed up! 沙拉:靠北! : Sarah Lovato Vigil: : I loved Sloan! 沙拉:我愛史隆!(趁亂告白) : Anthony Gutierrez: : me 2 鞍索尼:我也愛!(出櫃勇氣貌) : Ana Knighton: : Me 2 Too! How sad! 鞍那:我也愛!哭哭! : Tawna Loveday Houghton: : I liked Sloan too but if he has to leave then ty is an : awesome replacement :) 同那:我也愛教皇,但如果是泰倫也可以喔...>///< : Monica Biorge: : i think it was time for him to go..but in the middle of the : season..who does that (besides the Nuggets coach) 摸妮卡:不如歸去,但誰會想到在季中發聲呢(卡爾草尼馬) : Jerry Cordova Ong: : Bad timing! so how do you come back and give coach Sloan a : well deserved retirmenet party? Jazz suck when it comes to being the better : team. pay cheap and act cheap!!! Buty I still cheer for them??? 傑瑞:幹!這樣史隆怎麼回來辦退休趴?宅爵又要馬兒肥又要馬兒不吃草,機歪! 我再也不支持你們了~ : Rhonda Youngdell Jensen: : I agree that he needed to retire, but I do hate to : see it happen like this... Excited for a new future for the boys :) 朗達:支持史龍退休,但不是這樣搞法吧...期待阿爵新未來 >_^ : Richard Zimmerman: : season over for the jazz too bad . Its amazing how players : blame everyone but themselves for how the team plays . No personal : responsabilty is whats ruining the game itself. Good Luck coach Sloan. 裡查:阿爵本季玩完了。誰還懂得打球,球不是這樣踢的~教皇順走。 : Jessica Nuttall: : Monica the nuggets coach had cancer so he left on medical : leave not because his team was horrible 潔西卡:卡爾草尼馬是生癌,不是因為球隊被爛了~ : Christian Mariano: : I'll bet Sloan got sick of putting up with D-Will. Guys a : giant D-Bag. 克里斯汀:史隆搞不定小胖,他是大包袱。 : Monica Biorge: : I know Jessica..but you dont leave a team in the middle of a : season. The Nuggets coach even said today he regrets it. 摸妮卡:我知道啦,傑西卡。草泥碼還是很遺憾得離開阿~ : Monica Biorge: : sorry jessica thats not the way i meant it.! 摸妮卡:抱歉摸妮卡,我不是這個意思啦~ : Donny Biorge: : jazz suck 丹尼:幹,臭爵。 : Jessica Nuttall: : It's ok Monica... I was just taking another rip on your jazz : :) I'm shocked that sloan left right now as well. I don't think any player is : going to make a coach leave his life passion... it had to be more to it then : that 潔西卡:免緊張,我只是說說宅爵 >_^ 我對於教皇離驚驚,沒有人向他一樣熱衷教職... 我是這個意思啦~ : Dusty Biorge: : I dont believe d will had anything to do with it. Sloan was : ready to go and I think coach Ty will be great. Sloan went on his terms like : he has done his whole career. 道斯提:我不信小胖壞壞。教皇本要走,泰倫人不錯。教皇一輩子都給了阿爵~ : Patrica Vigil: : never know, just rumors, sloan would never admit to that. now d : will on the other hand mite says differ. kids they are all brats. sloan has : to much class to say anything about anybody. good luck to him 趴催卡:謠言,教皇又沒承認這件事...小胖可能有不同的說法。好多小搗蛋。教皇有口 難言,祝大家平安。 : 似乎沒有很多幹焦胖子的聲音 就有請強者翻譯了 我Toilet只有五百分!!!! 幹~還我教皇!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.10.236

02/12 03:04, , 1F
推翻譯
02/12 03:04, 1F

02/12 05:21, , 2F
jazz suck -> 幹,臭爵 這讓我笑了好久
02/12 05:21, 2F

02/12 06:47, , 3F
好翻譯 0.0
02/12 06:47, 3F

02/12 06:48, , 4F
toilet只有500但是翻的很有fu,推一下~ XD
02/12 06:48, 4F