[爆料] 聽聽鹽湖城居民的聲音

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (:))時間13年前 (2011/02/12 01:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/2 (看更多)
小弟我有加一位鹽湖城爵士迷的FB 來聽聽當地人的心聲 Monica Biorge: So D-Will forced Sloan out..what do you think? Ashley Allen: I've been wondering what you think ALL day!! Hahahahaha Anthony Gutierrez: I hope he dont leave next year Ana Knighton: OMG! I don't know what to think! Crazy! Tawna Loveday Houghton: I think that was just the final straw...i'm excited for ty to be coach :) Sarah Lovato Vigil: Thats messed up! Sarah Lovato Vigil: I loved Sloan! Anthony Gutierrez: me 2 Ana Knighton: Me 2 Too! How sad! Tawna Loveday Houghton: I liked Sloan too but if he has to leave then ty is an awesome replacement :) Monica Biorge: i think it was time for him to go..but in the middle of the season..who does that (besides the Nuggets coach) Jerry Cordova Ong: Bad timing! so how do you come back and give coach Sloan a well deserved retirmenet party? Jazz suck when it comes to being the better team. pay cheap and act cheap!!! Buty I still cheer for them??? Rhonda Youngdell Jensen: I agree that he needed to retire, but I do hate to see it happen like this... Excited for a new future for the boys :) Richard Zimmerman: season over for the jazz too bad . Its amazing how players blame everyone but themselves for how the team plays . No personal responsabilty is whats ruining the game itself. Good Luck coach Sloan. Jessica Nuttall: Monica the nuggets coach had cancer so he left on medical leave not because his team was horrible Christian Mariano: I'll bet Sloan got sick of putting up with D-Will. Guys a giant D-Bag. Monica Biorge: I know Jessica..but you dont leave a team in the middle of a season. The Nuggets coach even said today he regrets it. Monica Biorge: sorry jessica thats not the way i meant it.! Donny Biorge: jazz suck Jessica Nuttall: It's ok Monica... I was just taking another rip on your jazz :) I'm shocked that sloan left right now as well. I don't think any player is going to make a coach leave his life passion... it had to be more to it then that Dusty Biorge: I dont believe d will had anything to do with it. Sloan was ready to go and I think coach Ty will be great. Sloan went on his terms like he has done his whole career. Patrica Vigil: never know, just rumors, sloan would never admit to that. now d will on the other hand mite says differ. kids they are all brats. sloan has to much class to say anything about anybody. good luck to him 似乎沒有很多幹焦胖子的聲音 就有請強者翻譯了 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.107.108

02/12 05:54, , 1F
美國人比較實際一點~能夠很快放下,並且往前看!
02/12 05:54, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1DLNISJ8 (UTAH-JAZZ)
文章代碼(AID): #1DLNISJ8 (UTAH-JAZZ)