Re: Hi! Tall guy in Taiwan ^_^ (attempt 2)

看板TallClub作者 (A Taoyuan Guy)時間16年前 (2008/05/16 00:01), 編輯推噓1(105)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
Hello, thanks for replying. You have some interesting ideas. Regarding the two main ideas... makeup... I don't even notice makeup. I automatically 'subtract' it from people's faces when I look at them and imagine how they look without it. I'd rather know a girl that spent time making her mind beautiful rather than her face. Fortunately, this isn't a big problem for me! chinese... I'm not sure I agree. If I talk English, I sound clever. Fortunately my accent is quite a good one, so it sounds OK. If I talk Chinese, then even while learning, for 3-4 years I will sound like an idiot, or a child. That is not the sort of thing that attracts an intelligent woman to you! Also, my accent in Chinese will sound terrible. The other problem is that it's very hard to learn a language once you're older, especially if you don't already have a second language in your head. It would take a lot of time, sitting in my room studying. That definitely isn't a great way to meet new people... But it's a good idea though. I will try to keep learning more Chinese all the time so that I become more interesting to Taiwanese people as a friend, gradually. Thanks again , and good luck looking! 20 is a great age... there are lots of tall women in your age group! Mu : Since you can only read English, I will use English to share some experience : of mine with you. If you target on intelligent girls, it is almost impossible : for you to find a girlfriend from my experience. I have a theorem for this. : THEOREM: INTELLIGENT GILS ALWAYS BELONED TO THE GUY AROUND HER. : PROOF: : Since in the world of intelligent girls, they always run out of time doing : research or studying. For most of students, they are not success by being : gifted but by dilligence. As a result, they always have no time dealing with : love affairs, since it is really time consuming. They wear no makeup on the : face,and care little about how boys feeling about them. The only chance to : meet a girl who is so called "intelligent" is to study with her, and accept : the fact that they are not going to wear makeups for you. Considering your : circumstances, I find it difficult for you to meet a intelligent girl since : you are a foreigner who has hard time getting deeply into our social cycles. : In my personal opinion, we always treat foreigners as a friend, never a : possible gf or bf. And most of Taiwanese are afraid to speak in English. : So, my advice to you is that you should start to learn Chinese from now... : The cultural barriage is already very big,so I think you should try your best : eliminating language one. : By the way, my height is 194cm..... NO love experience so far...(20years) : However,I believe that destiny has its own arrangement,so I am not worried : at all. After all,meeting one right person in your entire life is enough, and I : know that that day is definitely coming, just havent arrived yet.^^ : Forgive my grammer mistakes plz. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.208.153

05/17 01:08, , 1F
when I talk englisj I will sound like a fully billy
05/17 01:08, 1F

05/17 01:22, , 2F
silly billy? :-)
05/17 01:22, 2F

05/28 14:59, , 3F
my american english teacher is over 45.learning
05/28 14:59, 3F

05/28 15:01, , 4F
chinese is not so difficult for him.you just need to
05/28 15:01, 4F