Re: [分享] 寫作28分享

看板TOEFL_iBT作者 (想厝的心情)時間7年前 (2017/05/28 00:56), 7年前編輯推噓7(703)
留言10則, 8人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
在前往米國念MBA前,回饋一下板友。這麼久的心得還有人寫信來問我,我就直接po版分享 我當初的寫作練習。文字或者文法如有錯誤,請多包涵。 在此,我想要分享的是寫作架構以及內文。 就我在送佛學習,Austin 老師的論點分析真的上的很好。題目分成Technology, Education, Government and Career. 每個大主題都教大家怎麼想論點,然後發展成主題句 。這堂課很值得上。另外,Karen 老師寫作課提到,作文內容的發展就是例子盡 量越豐富越好。所以,我後來都是寫四段,我的五段太過單調。我認為,多數的大家針對題 目想到的理由都差不多,所以,真的需要用例子的內容發展的不同,分數才有差異。總之, 如果你在送佛上課,這兩位老師的作文課千萬不要翹課! TPO 20 獨立寫作練習 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 題目解讀:審題!!!!! 關鍵字: successful people =>trying new things and taking risks > old skills 立場: Agree 理由一: successful people always stay curious about things=> never be satisfied of what they got => keep moving forward 理由二: successful people are always courageous to step out of the comfort zone => more opportunities 第一段模板: Although….., I believe…. . The reason is that…1..In addition, ...2... Hence, I agree/disagree with the statement that… Although repetition in practice makes one’s skill perfect and outstanding, I believe that taking risks to open a new door in a field always outweighs practicing the old skills. The reason is that being curious to new things always brings innovation, which leads to success. In addition, staying courageous to step out of the comfort zone always open to new opportunities and that contributes to achievement as well. Hence, I agree with the statement that successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well. 這裡的兩個理由,就是等一下我body段落的兩個主題句 如果有時間,我會在主題句換句話說一下 如果實在沒時間,我就直接copy down Body 段落,就是要解釋理由。所以我通常會直述理由,再用一句加以解釋理由。第三句就 開始講例子。通常例子是否豐富就是得分的關鍵,所以,我寧可寫兩段body好好的交代清楚 我的內容,而非三段。我想這大概就是我拿28的原因! 感謝Karen 老師 First,being curious to new things always brings innovation, which leads to success. This means one should always stays hungry to try new things. Take Steve Jobs for an example. we know he made the first Macintosh computer and Mac OS when he was in his twenties. Yet, he wasn’t satisfied what he had got. He started to set up another animation company, Pixnet, and the movies made by this company also became very popular. After these successful companies, he went back to Macintosh and led his team to produce the “i-series” products, a series of killer application of touch panels, MP3, and even laptops. The “i-series” gained the huge success and have been popular worldwide till today. Steve Jobs is a best example to illustrate how a successful person does. If he followed the footsteps of most of the Harvard students, he definitely would graduate from the prestigious school. However, he probably would not start his own business and Apple would still remain as a dream. Second, being courageous to step in a new field always stimulate new thoughts and ideas, which brings more opportunities to himself. For example,the founder of Wikipedia, Jimmy Wales, was a trader of futures in Chicago. After he earned enough money, he quitted his job andstarted to set up the non-pr ofit website “Wikipedia”. The website now is the largest online encyclopedia and has most users coming from more than 100 countries. The website is also translated in over 50 languages. It is indeed beneficial for many people and creates the online interaction among different people in different countries. Now we can look up almost everything in our daily life through Wikipedia. If he didn’t decide to set up this website and take this risks, maybe we will have such a good internet resource. 我的結論段,就是將我的首段在換句話說一下而已。 In conclusion, based on the above reasons, I believe that without being curious, one would stop chasing his dream, so he would not be successful. Also, without having courage, one would stay in his comfort zone, then he would not open his door to his success. Therefore, I agree with the statement that successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well. 希望這篇說明,能幫到大家! 祝大家順利 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.216.117.28 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TOEFL_iBT/M.1495904172.A.D3F.html ※ 編輯: jinguo (49.216.117.28), 05/28/2017 01:00:28

05/28 01:44, , 1F
推,參考原po的方法,獨立拿了G,感謝
05/28 01:44, 1F

05/28 02:58, , 2F
謝謝分享
05/28 02:58, 2F

05/29 00:40, , 3F
謝謝分享,以前都寫三個body草草舉例草草結束。以為模板
05/29 00:40, 3F

05/29 00:40, , 4F
就是一切,最後只拿了21,因為你我知道原來我最原始的寫
05/29 00:40, 4F