Re: [VOD ] Taeja vs Maru (IPL TAC3 Prime vs TL)

看板StarCraft作者 (小柯)時間12年前 (2012/07/10 23:19), 編輯推噓12(1205)
留言17則, 13人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
翻譯一下太假說的話(網頁中框起來的部分) Maru is a really great player at TvP, and I think he's very good for his young age. He has been playing pretty well recently so I had to try my best to win. Atlantis Spaceship is a map where you play macro games. The rush distance long, and it's a map that frequently breaks down into chaotic situations. You have to be at the top of your game to play the map well. Maru是個TvP很棒的玩家,我認為以他的年紀來說他是很棒的。他最近打得非常好所以我 必須盡我最大的能力以擊敗他。亞特蘭提斯太空船是打營運(還是該翻做大局觀?)的圖。 快攻的距離長而且這張圖也常常打成非常混亂的局面。在你的遊戲中你必須打得很好才 能把這張圖打好。(這句亂翻XD") I needed to scout early because I went for command center first. With my SCV I was looking to see if my opponent made gas. If he makes gas then I have to be careful of a number of tech builds he can do. I also needed to check to see if he made a proxy barracks. Based on what I saw with my SCV I thought Maru was going for a gas-first banshee build. 我必須在早期就探路,因為我先蓋了主堡。利用SCV,我可以看到我的對手是否有開瓦。 如果他開瓦的話,我必須要流意數種他可以蓋的科技建築。我也必須確認他有沒有野 兵營。基於我的偵察,我認為Maru打算走先開瓦的女妖。(最後一句也怪怪的XD") As I thought he was going banshees, I decided to get combat shields before stim. This is because with combat shields your marines die in three hits instead of two, it's easier to stop banshees that way. I noticed that his banshee timing was a bit late, I thought it was a gas-first, cloaked banshee build. So I quickly I built an engineering bay and turrets in response. 因為我認為他要走女妖,我決定在提打針科技前提戰鬥盾牌。這是因為有盾牌的槍兵可 以承受女妖三次的攻擊而不是原本的兩次,這麼一來阻止女妖會容易些。我發現他的女妖 timming比較晚一點,我覺得這會是先瓦斯的隱形女妖。所以我迅速的蓋了電機工程所 與防空塔。 He only had one marine, and he was going for triple CC's, so I thought he was trying to play greedy. 他只有一隻槍兵,而且他蓋了三個主堡,所以我覺得他試著打偷一點。 Maru’s banshee harass wasn’t particularly effective; he only caught a few SCVs and marines. But he did force me to save scans, which was annoying. Maru的女妖騷擾並不是特別有效,他只有打到幾隻scv與槍兵。但他確實迫使我去存下 數把雷達,這讓我很惱。 Since Maru went for a triple CC quickly, I knew he couldn't move out without both stim/shields. So the only way Maru could attack me is using drops. So I put a few marines around his base to spot for drops. Maru actually tried to drop me with two medivcas which I saw with my marines. Although catching it didn’t make me feel anymore confident about the game, but it did make me feel that I had taken his timing away. 由於Maru迅速的開了三基地。我知道他無法同時升好打針跟盾牌並出門。所以他唯一能 攻擊我的手段就是空投。所以我在他的基地附近部屬了幾隻槍兵以發現他的空投。 我用槍兵發現Maru確實試著空投兩船兵。雖然發現這件事並沒有讓我覺得更有自信能 贏得這場比賽,但這讓我覺得我已經掌握住他的timing了。 Marines are very mobile in marine-tank fights, but they get instantly erased if you're behind in tanks. So you have to keep an appropriate ratio. That is why adding a second Factory was important. 槍兵在槍坦組合中是很mobile的(機動性好?),但是假如你的坦克數量落後了,槍兵 會很快的被殺光。因此你必須保持一個良好的比例,這就是為甚麼製造第二個軍工廠 是重要的。 My plan was to take a good position outside his main and chip away at his marine count. But Maru got a good concave and was able to do a good attack and he killed all my tanks. After losing my tanks I felt very uneasy. I needed to replenish my tank count rapidly, but I didn’t have the time as I knew Maru was going to counter attack. 我的計畫是在他的主基地外佔到一個良好的位置並且把他的槍兵數量削弱。但是Maru 把軍隊散的很好並殺光了我所有的坦克。在失去了我的坦克以後我覺得非常不舒服。 我必須迅速地把我的坦克數量重新蓄起來,但我沒有時間,因為我知道Maru準備要反擊了 I had lost a lot of tanks... but I still had many marines. Marines are very mobile so I had to use the time when he was unsieged to attack. My goal was to trade marines for tanks, and slowly cut into the tank count that way. 我失去了許多坦克,但我還有很多槍兵,槍兵的機動性高,因此我必須利用他還沒架起 坦克的時候攻擊他。我的目標是用槍兵交換坦克的數量,慢慢的削減他的坦克數量 Killing those three tanks was a very important moment, as I was able to cut deeply into his tank count. Now I had a decisive tank advantage so I could start to be freer with my play 殺掉那三台坦克是非常重要的一刻,因為我可以大大的削減他的坦克數量。現在我 有決定性的坦克優勢了,因此我可以放鬆一點了。 When Maru charged into my tanks my heart skipped a beat. My marines were caught behind my tanks, so my tanks ended up dying first, and then my marines died separately. I was worried that he would be able to do a lot of damage to me, but he didn’t have many marines and I still had enough tanks to defend. Also, all of Maru's forces were gathered in the center of the map, so it was a difficult situation for him to go back and defend his expansion. Destroying his expansion was a key part in swinging the game. 當Maru攻進我的坦克陣時我的心抖了一下。我的槍兵在坦克的後面,因此我的坦克先 被殺了,接著我的槍兵被分開擊破。我擔心他將可以對我造成很大的傷害,但他的槍兵 數量不足,而我的坦克數量尚足以防禦。此外,由於他的軍隊都在地圖中央,對他來說 回去防禦他的擴張是困難的。毀掉他的擴張是這場遊戲中關鍵的一部分。 Maru had used all of his reinforcements to defend from my marine attack at his natural. So I knew they would be late in coming to the front line to help out. So I knew any attack on his army would be very effective Maru用了他所有的力量去防禦我的槍兵對他二礦的攻擊。因此我知道他們要回到前線協防 是來不及的,所以我知道任何對他部隊的攻擊都將會很有效。 I had to be careful when finishing the game. I planned to take good positions and fight good fights, and it all worked out for me. Maru is a very good player, and I think I built momentum from beating three players before him which helped me win. I was just one win away from an all-kill, and I wanted it achieve an all-kill very much. It ended up really happening, and it made me very happy personally, and happy that I could get my team a victory. 在結束這場遊戲時我必須很小心。我計劃佔到好位置並且打一場好的戰鬥,這些都成功 了。Maru是個非常好的玩家,而且我覺得打敗他先前的三位玩家也讓我覺得更有自信,這也幫助 我贏得勝利。我離AK就只差一場勝利了,我非常想獲得AK。而這也真的發生了,讓 我個人感到非常開心,也很開心能幫戰隊獲得勝利。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.137.201

07/10 23:20, , 1F
那句話的意思是你必須用盡全力才能打得好
07/10 23:20, 1F

07/10 23:21, , 2F
第二句我猜是先下二瓦的女妖(所以有隱形)
07/10 23:21, 2F

07/10 23:21, , 3F
有翻譯有推
07/10 23:21, 3F

07/10 23:22, , 4F
Mobile就是機動性、運動能力好的意思
07/10 23:22, 4F