Re: David Robinson Hall of Fame Speech

看板Spurs作者 (jnov)時間14年前 (2009/09/13 00:43), 編輯推噓14(1401)
留言15則, 15人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
原文恕刪^^ 在這邊我想附上大羅演說的逐字稿給大家看,我是邊聽他講邊打的,如果有地方聽漏 或是不正確的還請大家不吝賜教。 [開頭] Thank you. Thank you, i wrote a speech, but i don't think i'm even gonna be able to get to it. You know, this is a great honor, it's an incredible, incredible honor. And i don't think it even hit me until tonight I came in here and I saw all these faces that marked my basketball career from beginning to end, and just the joy that everyone's brought me, and the love, and it's really just hit me, and I thank you for this honor. Thank you for being able to be here tonight. [感言開始 - 親屬家人篇] They told me I can't talk for very long so I'll just give thanks.I wanna acknowledge all the people that came to support me, it means a great deal to me, all my family, all my friends, all my naval academy guys, the navy, spurs organization, my pastor. ~兒子~ I wanna say something to my boys, David junior, my namesake, I'm very proud of you, I hope this gives you something that you want to look up to, that makes you want to be proud of the Robinson name to carry it on. You are so intelligent, you are so wonderful, and I just want to say I love you. Corey, multi-talented, a man after a guy's own heart, and I love you. and I wanna tell my son Justin, my youngest, he's my heart, he's always on my lap always hanging on my neck, brilliant, exciting, a natural born leader, and I'm very proud of each and everyone of you guys, and I hope this really makes you want to carry on the Robinson name. ~老婆~ And I wanna acknowlege my wife Valerie, she's been amazing, my rock, my strength. I want to say to you Valerie that the best thing I've ever heard about anyone, and it's true about you for me is that you make me want to become a better man everyday, and I love you, I respect you, I admire you, and I thank you for all the years you've supported me and strengthened me. ~父母~ To my mom and dad, thank you for just placing a dream in my heart, you've been amazing. You planted a seed of faith in me that's grown, and help me grow into the person that i am so I love you, and thank you very much. My brother, and all my family here, Marty, Mellie, and her family who's been beside me for 12 years now, and thank you for your love and support. [馬刺高層/球員/冰人(Iceman)/教練篇] 這段是大重點,有老大喔!^^ I want to thank the spurs organization, they brought everybody out here, and I appreciate that,and I love you, Peter, Red Mcholms, Angelo Droso, those guys with the masterminds for bringing me in and may had more vision, more foresight than I did, so I wanna thank you guys for that. I wanna thank all my teammates, TIMMY, you're my man! Have any of you guys ever got on your knee and really prayed hard for something? That was my answer to prayer right there. The best power forward to every play the game, that's what I say. All my buddies, Avery johnson, my partner, the preacher,and we wouldn't be who we were and who we are as a team, who the spurs are right now without Avery, with his strong voice, his strong personality, thank you. And I've had a long trail of coaches who've helped me get here, not the least of which is Mr. Larry Brown here, and I wanna mention these two guys because the reason I brought them up here is, both of them are basketball geniuses, one as a player, and one as a coach, and both of them have had a great influence in my life. The original Mr. San antonio, George Gervin,laid the foundation; he laid the foundation that I always felt like i was trying to live up to and build on, and we took what he and all those great Spurs that were there before us, were able to do, and just were able to rigid it up to the next level, and it was because of the foundation they laid, so George has always meant a great deal to me, and John lukas made me beat your 63 point record,it felt good! And larry brown, my first coach in the nba, the spurs really went out the way to show me and the city of San Antonio that they were serious about winning a championship, so they brought in a basketball genius like Larry, and Larry saw something in me, and he was willing to push me and cajole me and encourage me, spending a lot of time with me after practice working on my post moves, and he saw this moment, a long time ago, and he's a major reason why I'm here, so I wanna thank you Larry. [結尾] I know there's still a lot of stuff I'm forgetting, but I'm just gonna close. I'm gonna tell you, the one thing I was thinking the other day about a story from the Bible; it's from Luke, the 17th chapter, and it was about 10 lepers that were healed by Jesus, and one of them came back, and one of them fell on his knees before Him, and said thank you, and honored him, and blessed him, and I just want to say thank you! God has followed me in my career, and he's blessed me and he's strengthened me, and he's encouraged me, and if anybody who knows me or anybody who has watched me, you have seen his hand in my life, and my prayer, is that he will walk with you, and he has walked with me, all through my life, so thank you very much, have a good day! ----------- 結束!其實我每一個人的演講都聽了,真的很感人,MJ還留下了真摯的男人淚! 我們的大羅也是個很真的男子漢,講話讓你可以感受到他滿滿的真誠。 如今大羅也進入名人堂,雖然他聽不到,但我也想跟他說: Thank you so much David, we as fans will always appreciate the wonderful memories you've brought us. You are a true legend. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.31.141

09/13 00:46, , 1F
這也太威了 XD
09/13 00:46, 1F

09/13 00:58, , 2F
j板友究甘心A
09/13 00:58, 2F

09/13 00:58, , 3F
推大羅根原PO!
09/13 00:58, 3F

09/13 01:10, , 4F
這真的太威了!!!
09/13 01:10, 4F